26. Memories

Hara's pov

Same day

I kept thinking about my relationship with Eunwoo in these past years. How it turned from strangers to friends, from friends to close friends, from close friends to a couple.

Very soon sleep consumed me and I drifted into the world of dreams.

Yoongi's pov

Same day

I was sitting in Jimin's room on his bed with Hoseok. Jimin was sitting on the chair of his desktop watching the computer as Hara talked to that Eunwoo. I don't like him. He is always too close to her.

All of a sudden Jimin removed his headphones through which he was listening to Hara talking and increased the volume so that me and Hoseok could hear their conversation as well.

We realised at the end of the their conversation that they both are dating. After she cut the call, she stared at the ceiling and soon slept. Jimin then told the both the us the part of the convo which we didn't hear.

"She really thinks like that?" Jimin asked as he also came and sat on the bed.

"We couldn't blame her. You've heard her in the morning right? She used to trust us but we broke it and she has severe trust issues as well. Of course she would think that we are doing this to get some secrets out of her." Hoseok pointed out.

"You are right Hoseok. I'm not gonna torture her anymore. I still don't trust her but I could see the pain which we gave her in her eyes. So I would stop. Hoseok, you know, she reminds me too much of my baby sis. She even looks like her. Just a bit. But seeing this fact also I still never stopped before. I've really become like a stone- hearted person." I said and leaned back on the headboard.

"You aren't a stone-hearted person hyung " Hoseok said, laying his one hand on my shoulder

"You too hyung?" Jimin asked me, surprised.

"You too, what?" I asked back.

"You too get reminded of your sister when you see her?" He then stated clearly and I just nodded and Hoseok nodded as well.

"Well, it may be because we all have lost our sisters and Hara came in our life all of a sudden." Hoseok mumbled.

"Seokie, I know that you're sad. We know that you genuinely love Hara but she can't see it. I won't blame her. We are the ones at fault so we are to get her trust back." I encouraged him to think positive and he smiled a bit.

We three talked for a bit and then me and Hoseok went in our rooms and slept.

.......................

I woke up in the middle of the night. I had nightmare. A really bad one.

I dreamt of my sister. The day when she died was my nightmare.

She died in front of eyes and I wasn't able to do anything. She burned down in front of my eyes and I wasn't able to do anything. I've always regretted that I wasn't able to save her.

I was sure that I wouldn't be able to sleep again so I came out of my room and decided to take a midnight stroll in my garden.

As I walking away from my room, I heard weird sounds like sobs and pleas. I walked closer to the source of the sound and realised that it was coming from Hara's room.

The sounds kept on increasing so I opened the door and what I saw scared me a bit.

Hara was sprawled on the bed, her hair messed up, a deep frown on her forehead and tears streaming down her eyes. Her blanket was thrown on the floor.