This is how we work and she wouldn't even realize we did it to her for just fifteen minutes of the interview.

I know it's wrong morally but we do this for the safety and reputation of our people and country.

"So what are the plans tonight? Do you want to see Mumbai's nightlife?"

I grinned at Jeel as a plan formed in my mind, I know what I have to do now.

"Yeh, I have heard a lot about this club called Chill box back home, let's go there."

It was a wild guess, If Aditya Adani is going there then it must be some popular club that these people have heard about.

"I have heard a lot about this as well but unfortunately we can't go there."

"Why?"

"We will not get entry, all Richie rich go there."

"Oh hello, I am here. How can you guys forget me? I can get your entry wherever you want to go."
Pri told while flipping her shoulder-length hair.

"Also in 7, lok Kalyan marg?"
Jeel asked.

"Be reasonable, Jeel. Anyway, I can get us inside the chill box."

"How?"

"I know the bouncer."

"Don't tell me you have just befriended a bouncer to get entry there."

"Well, all riches are there inside."

"So got successful or what?"

"Oh yeah, on the way."
Good for you.

I noticed the new channel bag in her hand,
Yup, must be the new 'on the way' friend.

"Okay, then let's go home. I will inform Chandni."

Chandni went directly home as It was her turn to pick up her children from school.

"Okay, I will message you the time and address."

We are meeting again, Mr. Adani, soon.

I clicked some photos of new look to post on social media.

I remembered when he said he checked up on me.
I am sure he has gone through my Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts with other things.
Now you must be wondering if Anika Gupta took birth twelve days ago then he would be suspicious of my twelve days old social media accounts.

But the thing is all of Anika Gupta's accounts are years old.

We have blank social media accounts with photos of some random people, celebrities with real friends, and followers.
We post on those blank accounts regularly, birthday posts, outing with friends, and college graduation, and whenever a new identity takes place, these blank accounts become real by editing the face of the actress by the real person.

In my case it was some Jigya turned to Anika, brown hairs turned to Black and every photo was edited by a new face, a change of clothes.
Now one of the followers might be thinking that the girl has brown hair, and now she has black but obviously I am some random person on their timeline that they personally do not know so would shrug it off with misjudgment on their part.

"Relax. You look on the edge." Jeel said as I looked around me.
Everything around me spoked money, from interior to clothes of people to jewellerys.

"Clubs are not my scene."
Well,l that is also the reason why I am nervous.

Well, I am going to meet Aditya Adani, anyone gets nervous?

I didn't dance much in clubs, I have always been overprotected by my mother till she was alive and after her death, I never felt like going to clubs.