the drunk messages

I went inside and looked at the naked woman, handcuffed and blindfolded

Suddenly a pair of brown eyes clouded my vision.
I prefer those eyes spitting fire to this lady's hidden one.

I went near and observed her.
But my junior was not in the mood to give any reaction.

My phone vibrated and I unlocked it to see a message.
And she was confessing in a text that she wanted to kiss me.

How surprising and strange.
As strange as my twitching d*ck.
It doesn't care about a naked lady but it gets all excited with a text from her.

What the hell is wrong with it?
Or me?

Is it okay to kiss a man against whom you are doing a protest or strike or whatever? - Rathod.

Did I tease her with a message?

God! This woman brought out all the hidden elements in me.

Usually, It took a good amount of effort to turn me on,
But she just has to walk around me and I would be in flame.

And she thought I am not getting affected.
Hell, even when she was yelling at me I got aroused.
No one has the balls to yell at me, but she didn't give a damn about me or my power or my reputation.

Your, los, Mr. Akadu Singh Rathod.

With that message, She sent me a selfie of her. She was looking flavorful, innocent with that eyes, and a temptress in that dress, A dangerous and rarest combination. She was sitting outside, on a bench, and this late!

This is so not like Ms. Patel. She would die before admitting her sexual desire to me and sending selfies of her, no way!

Where are you at two o'clock of night? And are you alone this late? - Rathod

Why do yoou want to knw? -Aarna

Her spellings are never wrong, all the emails she has drafted in one day assistant stint were per Excellence, in the note she had left for me that day, she had scratched two words because she wrote the wrong spellings.

Where are you? Miss Patel. - Rathod.

Why are you askig? Are you comin to get me? Will u kiss me? Mr. Rathod.

She is drunk. Definitely drunk.

I clicked on the number to call, well, I was angry at her for being this careless.

"Where are you, Miss Patel?"

"Oh I, m on the... UMM... In the sky and flying high Mr. Rathod." She was slurring.

Who is she with?
Her roommate?
Or the two man who comments on her post every time?

"Ms. Patel, are you alone? And how are you going home?"
I pinched the bridge of my nose in a failed attempt to distract myself from the rising temper.