at club

Jayraj Singh Rathod set On the red sofa at Mumbai's best club, with gin and tonic in his hand

Jayraj Singh Rathod set On the red sofa at Mumbai's best club, with gin and tonic in his hand. To the people downstairs, It may look like some popular club with a nice interior and costly yet mind-blowing drinks, and high music but few people like me knew the actuality.

People like me, heavenly loaded with money and power, come here.

If I use the language of children nowadays, I would say to get laid but in my terminology, it is to get released.
Yes, the release of pent-up frustration.
I pay money for that and I am not ashamed to admit that because I don't want to waste my time vowing a woman. I prefer to make millions in that time and out of It I use a few to buy some time of a woman.

I know this looks bad. Most people would be both disgusted and curious as to why a handsome, successful businessman like myself would stoop so low to pay money for s*x when women all around are ready open their legs for me.
Truth is? It's f*cking convenient. I send a text, and I get whatever I'm in the mood for. No questions asked.

And the rules are simple, do as you are told to do, submit, no questions asked, blindfold on her face so that she doesn't recognise me, no cuddles, no kiss, no sweet talks just pure carnal s*x and in return they get money, that's all they want.
There eyes light up in my presence because I have one thing that all of them want, Money.

Busy with my thoughts, I didn't realise a woman standing at the door,
She was confused at first, maybe New member of the club but she entered.
She couldn't see me as I was in a dark corner but I could see her.

And to say that she was gorgeous would be an understatement. She was a seductress. Pure seductress.
It's not like I have never seen sexy women in my life, but this one was different. She looked innocent..so innocent.

Something new in an escort I would say.

And in that dress, man.

White mini dress. I could see her toned long legs. I could imagine the people's condition downstairs seeing her. Half of them might have Hard on. Come on, I am a grown man and Its take lots of effort to make me hard and If I am hard just from one glimpse at her couldn't imagine how horny the drunk teenagers would be, downstairs.

Wait what is happening to me? A look at this girl can't just do this to me. Where the hell is my control?
Yup this is because of my lack of s*x in last month.

Lack of s*x wasn't because of the absence of beautiful, willing women. Heck.. women threw themselves at me but I was so choosy, too particular. And to find a woman of my test is a hard game but some people do that of course they take the money but it's time saving and when you're running billion dollars business, time is everything.

I ordered her to sit on the bed and she was hesitated for few minutes but eventually went there.
By her expression, I could say either she is a virgin or she is selling her body for the first time.
Ah...Desperate circumstances always led to a wrong decision.