Mr egomaniac

I jumped into arranging the files in a storeroom, All the files had layers of dust on them

I don't think he will ever use these files even.

The files contain the work we had done before and of the people, we had worked with.

This is not even the assistant's work, Why didn't he ask his miss hot and sexy but a b*tch of an assistant to do this work?

What she does all the time is follow him and snarl at people like me.
But yes, I was the special case, neither she had the guts to yell at him nor she would dispute him the way I did.

Hack, I don't think any employee of his behaved with him the way I did.
But he deserved every bit of it, because of him Marshall sir may resign and I don't even want to talk about his unsympathetic behaviour with Balu uncle.

After ages, Ummm... Not ages though it felt like that but hours, all the files were pristine and alphabetically arranged.

I went to my office and turned on my loudly humming AC which on usual days I hate due to the high pitched voice it makes but after coming from the store room, the Ac was like a God's boon.

Hey, Which one?-- Ria

Got a message from Ria. With one deep red and another black sensual outfit. Whose heart she will gonna burn today?

Black one, Date night? -- Me

Yehh, That's why I called you in the first place but you hang up on me. -- Ria

I called her to know the details. I mean I am at work and I should only concentrate on work. But since the morning I am working on things which are not in my job description and wasting my time so I decided to waste more of a time,

" Sorry for that, who is bali ka bakra?"

"Oyyy.. He is the luckiest bastard to get a chance to go on date with me."
That he is... She is a gem of a person. One in a kind.

"Hope this is not someone from a dating site."
Once She met a guy on the dating site, he was looking good in the pictures, average height, abs, and all.
After some days of talking, they decided to meet and when she met him!
God, I can not explain the total turnover.
he was totally different from the pictures like 180 degrees different.

He looked at her and said the craziest thing, 'wow, you look the same as pictures.'

The problem was not that he was not so hot or had a big fat belly. But the issue was he photoshopped his pictures and lied. And that was the day she stopped swiping left and right.

"No, don't remind me of him. Do you want to know who is this lucky guy..?'
Going out with Aarush Sachdeva... Yayy."

What??
"Hahaha...  Babe, I think you are daydreaming."
Come on he is the Aarush Sachdeva, the oh so popular youtuber.