here comes our hero

"Sir, sir I am sorry

"Sir, sir I am sorry. This will not happen again. sir, I have family back at home." Jack pleaded.

"You should have thought about your family before betraying me."

Now, you must be thinking such a heartless bastard he is!
But no, If he genuinely cared about his family he wouldn't have done something that now will cost him his job. Money can blind people, and the shortcut is never the option to earn it. Use your mind and work hard, money will come behind you.
And I am speaking this from experience.

"Sir, the police are here."
My assistant said.

"Ms. Brinda, let them in and you can stay inside If you want to." I don't need to gather the crowd, the information will anyway pass from one to another. They love to gossip.

I want everyone here to learn the lesson, betray Jayraj Singh Rathod, and you are doomed. None of your crocodile tears will help you.

"Good, afternoon Mr. Rathod."
I nodded my head at the inspector and his team.

"Officers, for the last few days I had this doubt that someone from the inside is helping the hackers. My company's official site was getting hacked. At first, I thought It was some smart group of hackers and thought to deal with them because I also had an extra smart IT group. but the hacking never stopped no matter how hard My IT team worked. My company's confidential information was getting leaked. My team started to change the code regularly but the hacking didn't stop, infect it increased. It takes time and lots of effort to break such a strong data code. And that was a tick for me. I knew someone from the inside is leaking the information. All in all, after appointing costly detectives and finding the group of hackers, and talking with them I knew who that person was. That traitor is--"
Everybody was expecting me to point my hand towards jack but no It was none other than my It team head Mr. Shankar.
Everyone including him was shocked, they were thinking I had loose one screw or two,
"Did you speculate I am some fool? You had planted this man," I pointed towards jack,
"You thought you can be saved while betraying Jayraj Singh Rathod. I am smarter than you think, otherwise, this empire wouldn't be where it stood."
I said in my calm and very composed tone while resting my hand in my pocket.
Any sane person would have caught the collar of his shirt and yelled at him but unfortunately, I am not sane.

I will not give him the satisfaction that I am in any way affected by this.
And seriously I was not hurt or sad. If you're at the top of the chain, hundreds will be there to bring you down and make you forfeit. So I always prepare myself for the worst.
But Yes, I was angry at him, with the reasons,
A,) he lied to me, several times, to my face. I can not withstand betrayal and liars. Let's just say I have some connection with the liars from my past.

B,) He cost me a fortune. The detective cost and the IT guys, and I hate it when my money got wasted.

"Though I would give credit to you Shankar, You have played smart. Planted jack as the black sheep and blackmailed him with his daughter's nude pictures that you got with the help of your hacker friends to not open his mouth when he found out about your betrayal. Nice Move but not best."
I whispered so only he could hear and winked at him.
"But You just messed with the wrong person."