Saturday, friends and revelation

I felt myself being pulled from a warm, comfortable sleep, coming to half-awareness when I felt Jayraj's presence near me

He pulled back the covers and I felt the chilliness of the air against my skin for a moment and then my body was again covered back by a soft silky cover and a warm body as Jayraj spooned me in his arms.

I turned sideways and smiled at him sleepily.

"Sorry babe, for spoiling your sleep," he spoke.

"You don't look sorry though."
He smiled unapologetically at that!

I entwined our bodies.

I never was a fan of sharing my bed with someone before Jayraj. Taking over the covers in the middle of sleep by your partner is never delightful.
But with Jayraj It's a 180-degree different scenario.
I always wait for him to come home,
I mean his penthouse.
I felt safe and secure in his arms.

It's been a month since I met Madhav uncle. In between, I went to visit him five-six times when Jayraj was busy with his meetings and could not go to meet him. we bonded like best pals.
I even made Dhoklas for him to eat. He still will be there under observation for a day or two.
Jayraj doesn't want to take any risk this time.

"Jayraj?" His fingers were playing with my hair.

"Hmmm...."

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I have meetings the entire day."

"You do know tomorrow is Saturday right?"

"I know, but I have a meeting with Saudi Aramco, the world's biggest oil producer. The head is coming to India and I am after this deal for so long."

"You enjoy working more than spending time with me." I feigned hurt.

"I don't."

I know!
The last few months has been like bliss to me and an overexercise to my body.
Most parts of my body and so many places of his penthouse have been used thoroughly.

"Prove it."

He kissed me hungrily while removing his shirt, which I was wearing.

After giving fair attention to my p*ssy with his fingers and lips, he positioned above me.

He thrust gently, parting me, spreading me open as he slipped inside.

I looked at him with my lusty confused eyes as he stopped moving further.

"I need words, Aarna."

I glared at him but he didn't move.

God this man likes to hear how much I want him all the time.

"I want you." I breathed while touching myself.

"Don't, That's for me to do."
He pushed my hands away from my p*ssy and