new story

So this is not a part of Suit and surrender, this is a small glimpse of my new story.
Please read here and if you oike then go to my profile you will find Lie and Love.

....
I try to evaluate the answers he has given to find something worthy to find the culprit.

One answer that he gave was echoing in my mind,
His father is my first suspect.

I don't want to judge him yet but let's see what time has to give,

"You are so lucky, you got to interview Aditya Adani. It takes years to get such opportunities. How was he? Is he as hot as he looks in photos?"

"Photos don't do justice to him."
I answered Jeel after taking a sip from my Masala Chai.

I had fantasized about him, that face, the hand which shook mine roaming all over my body, his voice, his long black laces, black dark hair in my hand, those lips kissing me on sacred places, those white perfect teeth that can bite me softly.
I tried to burn those fantasies, but just the mention of his name and he is on the surface again.
Clearly, I couldn't.

"Ooo... someone got a crush here."

"What? No?" I rubbed my cheeks to hide the blush.

I never had a crush in my life. It was always about my family, and my dreams when I was in school and college.
And after that, It was about work.

And specifically for a man who doesn't do girlfriends.
He just sleeps with them, and no one stays for more than a week.
Despite knowing he is dangerous to my heart,
I couldn't stop pondering about him.
I can't help it.

"Don't worry. He has been my crush for a long time." Jeel said.

Is he?

"I am gay."
He answered my question.

"You don't mind, do you?" Jeel asked, with an anxious look.
How courageous he is to accept his identity.
I wanted to ask him about his journey till this stage but looking at his expression I knew it was a sore topic for him.

"Of course not why would I mind, now I can tick one thing in my wishlist." I replied,

"Wait, you have a wishlist and one of these wishes is to befriend a gay man. What are your other wishes?"
He asked with surprise.

"Is marrying a rich man there?" Pri asked.

"No, just marrying a man whom I will love, and Jeel, It's so cool to have a gay friend."

"Bro, the money stays, and love fades. I am only going to marry a rich man."
I rolled my eyes at her but didn't argue. It's fruitless to do so.

"Tell me did you make some advances on him?"
Did I?
Does staring at him like he is my favorite candy count?
What would be her reaction If I tell that he came to drop me?
Well, it's nothing, Chhavi. He was on the way and he dropped you off.

"I am so jealous of you. I wanted to take his interview."
Pri says what's inside her mind without a filter, that's something I like about her.

"It's so unusual of Ziya to cancel last minute for interviewing Aditya Adani, she is like me, never let a rich man slip away from her fingers, I have heard she had some stomach bug."
Pri and Ziya go in one circle, partying, flirting, and finding rich bakras. (goats)

She didn't have a stomach bug, of course.

in her mind she was going out on an entire day date with some rich man in Goa whom she met on a dating site a week back, she couldn't miss the opportunity for some Gucci bag so she flew to Goa in the morning on tickets given by the same rich man but when she'd riched Goa, he'd stand her up, his number was unreachable, address fake. By then it was too late to come back and take the interview and her ego will never allow her to tell the truth to anyone.