nightmares with open eyes

My assistant, Ms. Gita was at the desk, waiting for me,

I am keeping my employees on sunday as well, well just for an hour, but still, it's bad.

"Got a call from PR. They are getting continuous requests to interview you and Miss Patel together."

"None at the moment."

"Mr. Devani's PA called. Devani wanted to have a few minutes of yours."

Devani is my lawyer,
one of my lawyers.

"I will call him later."

"I am going out of the city for six days, to clear my schedule, and postpone the meetings. Whoever has a problem with that then you know what to do."

They need me, I don't need them.

"What happened to the consignment?"

Due to bad weather, a ship carrying the steel had to change the root.

"Sir, they had to take a break in Yemen, they at least had to wait for two more days before entering the Suez canal."

"Keep me updated on this while I am away."

"Yes, Mr. Rathod, anything else?"

"Yes, actually, decide the location where you want to go on a trip with your family, once I will be back, you are going on that family vacation, consider it as a birthday gift by me."
She gaped at me, then blinked her eyes for few times.

Aarna told me I need to know and appreciate My employees.
She is my first-ever assistant, and she had dealt with my crap for a long time.
I pay her a good salary obviously but I guess giving them gifts once in a while would be good to appreciate the efforts they put in for me.

"You can go home now."

If I would not have been in Such a bad mood then I would have given her a small smile.

"Are you fine?" Jiva asked, looking at my gloomy face.

I looked at my office, the time I had spent with Aarna here.
She is what I think of, every damn minute,

"I have been better." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"What happened?"

"Aarna is angry, she got to know about our past relationships, I didn't handle the situation well last night. That gold-digging leech just spoilt my mood."

That is our nickname for Mrs. Yadav.

"Don't give her power to spoil your and Aarna's relationship. That is exactly what she wants."

I nodded my head.
She was right, but whenever that woman comes in front of me I burn with rage. And anger overpowers my rationality.

"How did Aarna get to know about me."