Birdie's story of greed

"I will tell you a story."

I was thrown into a room with my legs and hand-tied and a handkerchief in my mouth.
I waited for her to come, for my fate to come.

The door opened and she strode in, a huge grin on her face, in her designer saree and heels and Diamond jewelries and layers of makeup on her face.

She clutched my torso and raised me up on my legs.

from nowhere she lashed out, backhanding me hard across the face. The vicious, unprovoked smash knocked the breath out of my lungs.
pain exploded in my cheek, I am sure she made a cut with the diamond ring.

I tried to stop my tears, I don't want to give her the pleasure of hurting me, but they still flowed out.

She motioned to the man, and he punched me in the stomach, I yelled in pain.
I tried to stop the nausea, the bile that reached till neck.

And the man again punched me, I lost my balance and fell to the floor before heating my head to the wall.
My head was throbbing like a bitch.

She forwarded her hand to one of the men and he placed a gun on it.

Shit. She wanted to kill me, and that is what she is doing.

"Don't do this, please."
tears streaked my face, my lungs were incapable of pulling in air. I was going to die. I was going to die.
Fuck me for deciding to meet her.

She shoved the barrel of the gun inside my mouth after forcefully opening my jaw.

I could not believe I was breathing my last few minutes.
I am going to die before visiting Italy, and before meeting my parents for the last time and Jay and Ria and Divya and Marshal sir and everyone else.
And after a minute or so the cold death barrel was moved out of my mouth.
The man carried me to a chair roughly and made me sit on it.

What is going on?

Mrs. Yadav set on the opposite chair and examined my face carefully,

"Does that hurt much?"

I didn't reply.
What the hell is wrong with her?

She opened an antibiotic tube and applied it on the opened skin on my face,
"I had to do it know, we were recording video to send to that bastard. My emotionless son somehow becomes an emotional fool when it comes to you. And I am sure he would be having a very good moment by looking at video and photos, seeing the pain in your eyes and gun in your mouth."

So she beat me up just to hurt Jay.
WOW. Just wow.

"Oh, I am loving this, It would be more interesting If I could personally see him in pain, his agony knowing you are here because of him but anyway."
She shrugged disappointedly.