Bonus Chapter-2

Ruhi-

"Chayi, leave me! Naina and Neil will enter. "I annoyingly yelled at him but it was falling on the deaf ears. He was busy tickling me.

"Shh! Don't Ruhi! They are in the next room sleeping peacefully so that we have our own time." he smirked saying it.

"Chayi!" I squealed. After some time, he laid beside me.

"Ruhi, I love you!" he said in his uneven breathing.

"I know!" I replied in half sleep. I was completely exhausted. Chaitanya pulled me closer in his arms and I buried my face in his chest. He was stroking my hairs and whispered, "My love!"

...........................

"Good morning," he greeted, showing his dimples.

"Morning" I replied lazily.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately. He rested his forehead against mine when we were out of breath. "You look more beautiful in my shirt" he whispered in my ears. I blushed hearing his statement.

As I got up from the bed, Naina came running to us.

"Mum...Dad... Is Ira coming today?"

"Yes , my princess!" Chaitanya replied, picking her up in his arms.

"Dad... Ira is the best!" she mumbled.

"Dad we will get Ira ma..mar...marry to Neil so that she lives with us for... fore...forever!"

Chaitanya frowned at her statement. She pulled his cheeks and tickled him till he smiled.

..........................

After some time, Dhruv came with his wife, Preeta and 1 year-old-daughter Ira. As soon as he came, Neil took her with him to play.

"It would be nice if they get married in the future!" Preeta chuckled saying this.

"I wish!" I sighed. I want them together. They look adorable when they are together.

"Let's see what their future holds till that cheers!" Chaitanya said.

"Mum... look Neil gifted me a chocolate box!" Ira came running towards me.

"Wow!" I exclaimed looking at her. Such a sweet girl she is.

"Mum! I will take proper care of Ira. Let her live with me. I'll always protect her." Neil said looking at Preeta.

"Okay, son! But she is too small now. When she grows she will be living with you. But you promise me that you will take proper care of her." Preeta said with a huge grin.

"Promise!" he shouted in happiness and ran away to Ira.

"Well I guess destiny has already planned," Dhruv said with a smile.

"I think so!" Chaitanya voiced.

After they went away, Chaitanya pulled me closer from the back. "Destiny! Plays a vital role in our life. Just like we ended up together!" he sighed saying this.

"Love Find it's Way, Chayi!"

"I love you!" saying this he pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

.......................

Published on- 11/12/2022

---------------------------------------