20| Hangout

Ruhi-

"Why? No, I don't want to come with you." I shouted.

"But why?"

"Mr. Reddy, I'll block your number if you will again ask me."

"Fine! Atleast let me come to pick up you for a day."

"What's this sudden change?"

"Nothing, since many days you weren't talking to me so I felt like spending some time with you. Just for today. Common Ruhi!" he requested.

"Alright! Today I have to reach early so come in an hour."

"Okay! I'll be reaching there soon." He hung up the call.

In half an hour he was there. He messaged me that he was waiting for me in the parking lot. I came down and went near him.

"How did you come early? It means you already decided that you-"

"Now I came early, so let's go somewhere."

"Fine, but at my secret place." I interrupted.

He looked at me and I started to drive the car.

"Mr. Reddy, don't be so habituated with my presence or you will suffer." I chuckled saying this. While he looked at me with seriousness making the atmosphere a bit uncomfortable.

"Will you stop calling me Mr. Reddy? I'm better as Chaitanya or Hellion." He said sternly.

"Are you sick? Did you hit yourself somewhere on the head?" he rolled his eyes on my punch line.

"Okay, here we reach!" saying this I got out of my car.

"How do you know this place? It's breath-taking!" mumbling this he was wandering the place.

The place was somewhere far from the city. It was quiet, no chaos, just nature's music can be heard. The trees, flowers, chirping of the birds, cold breeze and the sparkling lake in front of my eyes all were calming my nerves.

"Did you like it?" I asked, smiling at his actions. He was looking so innocent wandering the place like a small kid.

"I Love it! So, you often come here?" he asked, facing me.

"Yes! This place has a different vibe. Especially when I'm stressed or angry or want to make some important decisions, I come here to calm my nerves and to think about the situation."

"Cool! I didn't know that you are a nature lover."

"Well, what will be the use of knowing me!"

"For that we are here. Let's discuss something interesting!" he grinned while saying this.

"Like what?"

"About something related just about us." He said. "Let me first introduce myself, Hi! I'm Chaitanya Reddy, buddy of Mrs. Ruhi Reddy." He added forwarding his hand towards me for a handshake.

"Hello! I'm Ruhi Reddy!" I chuckled while shaking my hand with him.

"So not my buddy?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Nope! You were never my friend." I blurted out. As I said I saw a different emotion in his eyes as if he was hurt by this statement. Seeing this I added, "But I would like to be your buddy from now onwards."

He smiled at me saying, "if we are buddies, it means you can share anything with me from today onwards."

"Not everything but something! Let me ask you something. If we get divorced, what are you going to do?"