9| Betrayal

Chaitanya-

It's been four months of our marriage and that conversation. Unbelievable!

After that conversation, I avoided staying at the office for more than required. We just remained civilized having just a two minute conversation so that our parents won't question. But still arguments always bound to happen. But somewhere deep down I was addicted to these arguments. They were not frustrating, it was just that I can let out anything I feel. My opinion, my choice, anything. It was like I was becoming a child again and it didn't matter what she judged because she never let me feel even in heated discussion. 

She is something-something!

-------------------------------

I hate to admit but because of Ruhi, today I'm going to meet Kaylee. As she sorted everything, I was going easy-minded because I knew Ruhi will handle everything. Wait a minute, am I being too dependent on her? Oh Gosh! Why am I thinking about her? 'Kaylee, we will be together soon.' I sighed murmuring this.

After exhaustive travel from India, I headed directly towards Kaylee's apartment. But I don't know why, I was feeling quite nervous, uneasy, a bizarre emotion which cannot be explained. As soon as I reached the apartment, I used the spare key to unlock the door in order to surprise her. But as soon as I opened, I was numb seeing the view in front of me.

"What the fuck?" Not able to control my anger, I grabbed David's collar. "How dare you touch her?" Kaylee tightly held my arms, trying to save him from my clutches.

"CHAITANYA! I can explain to you. Its... its-"

"Shut up kaylee! What are you gonna explain to me? You fucking cheated on me. Here I was a fool to trust you and you just betrayed me."

"You gonna stop now?" Kaylee yelled. Audacity of this girl– 

"Nope. Why the hell did you kiss him?"

"It's none of your business. You were just a fucking pawn, whom I just used to satisfy my needs. When you used to stay here, I used to get all the privilege of being your girlfriend. But now you are just good for nothing. Look at David, he has every fucking power. He can even destroy you."

I was baffled by her sudden behavior or rather say that I never noticed her dual personality.

"You know what, David is not a thing in front of me. If you dare, try me. But the thing is sure that I never thought you would be do fucking mean. Just a bloody bitch. You gold digger!" I gritted my teeth in anger and was about to leave but stopped.

I calmly warned her to not show her fucking face in my entire life or else I will make sure you won't exist in this world.

I headed directly to the hotel where I usually stay. I was so angry that I nearly broke everything. Just then Dhruv called me.

"Chayi! Where the hell are you? 

 "Dhruv, I'm in London. I'll be back by tomorrow."

As I was about to hang up the call, Dhruv interrupted, "Are you fine Chayi? You are not sounding well."

"I'll talk to you once I reach India."

Without giving a chance to speak I ended the call.

Posted on- 13/7/2022

----------------------------------------------

Thankyou  Suri7070, @not_so_good_07, @03_Megha, @dehradun_girl for the votes....

Thankyou readers and authors for adding this story in your reading lists....

Hope you all share and vote this story.