6| War!

Chaitanya-

......

There was a Complete silence when I returned home. Phew! I'm saved. Or else my mom would have scolded me for spending my time outside instead with my wife. As soon as I entered my room, I saw that my room was decorated with flowers which I failed to notice before. And there is my feisty queen sprawled on my bed, having no worries about the world.

"Ruhi..."

"Ruhi..." this girl is not even bothered to move.

Atlast I jerked her hand and legs towards the left side and I slept on the right side. As I was about to sleep, someone kicked my knee harshly.

"What the fuck! This girl can't even let me sleep in peace."

"RUHI!" I roared.

There she slightly squinted her eyes, rubbing with her small hands. Wait, why am I noticing her actions? Get a grip on yourself Chaitanya.

"WHAT?" she snarled at me.

"Look, this is my bed-

"It's our now!"

"Few minutes back you were in deep sleep-

"Which you successfully disturbed me and woke me up!" gritting her teeth, she whisper-yelled. Guess she is a heavy sleeper.

"Why are you interrupting me again and again?"

"What do you expect me to do when you wake me up from a deep sleep. I was dreaming, you idiot!"

"My intuition was right! I was doubtful before but now its clear."

"What?" she irritatedly asked me.

"That you are attracted towards me and therefore you agreed to marry me inspite of telling you that I have a girlfriend. And now you yourself admitted that you were dreaming," with a smirk, I teased her.

Suddenly something smacked on my head and there was she, standing on the bed with a cushion in her hand. She looks cute when she is angry. Jeez.. Chaitanya she hitted you with that cushion. Pay attention there and look at her, standing on your bed. My subconscious mind pointed out.

"You get down! Don't stand on my bed."

In response she again banged that cushion on my head.

"What the hell!" I grabbed that cushion and hit her on her head.

And there our never-ending war started.

The whole bed was covered with cushion feathers. Left nothing in our hands we stared at each other. Suddenly we broke into a series of laughter.

"Haha..hahaha that was funny!"

"Indeed! I have never experienced this much fun." I exclaimed.

"I'm always fun! Unlike you... Boring and monotonous!" saying this she flipped her hairs

"Seriously? You think you are fun?"

She nodded her head like a small kid.

"If you don't know then I'm the party animal. Back in London I used to do clubbing and not to forget one night stands."

"Eww! That's gross! So you mean that Clubbing and uhh..uhm.. One ...uhh ...nig..night stands are fun? Street foods, Movie Night, Amusement park, Resort are nothing... They are just workplace, RIGHT?" she sarcastically asked me.

"Why are you stammering to say one night stand? Just be serious, Did you ever kissed someone?"

"Shutup! How can you ask me something like this?" she furrowed her brows asking me.

"By my mouth! So tell me about your previous relationship?"

"Why should I tell you? You don't have any rights to interfere in my personal life. Did you forget about the contract?" she reminded me.

Hell! Why am I getting curious to know her.

"And don't you dare to disturb my sleep now."

"Hey wait! I remembered now. The purpose for which I woke you up."

She rolled her eyes.

"You are crossing the borders and you are sprawling on my bed like you are alone on this bed. There should be a distance between us."

Without saying anything, she slept upside-down i.e her legs were towards my face and her face were towards my legs. Woah! That's a good idea! No excuse regarding waking in each other's arms.

 Woah! That's a good idea! No excuse regarding waking in each other's arms

Phew!

I slept feeling exhausted.

Posted on- 26/6/2022