24| Trip!

Chaitanya-

Next morning, I got up late as I was tired doing the project for the whole night. When I was awake; strong, bright rays were falling on my face. I groaned in anger. It was so irritating. But I was distracted by the sweet smell which was roaming in the whole room.

When I glanced at my right side of the bed, I saw her. She was wearing half-white Anarkali and was looking stunning in that dress. I was not able to take my eyes off from her.

"Beautiful!" the word escaped from my mouth seeing her

"Beautiful!" the word escaped from my mouth seeing her. Realizing what I said, I facepalm myself in my mind.

"Good afternoon, hellion! Thank God you are awake. I was thinking of pouring a bucket of water in order to wake you up." She chuckled while saying this. Getting no response, she looked at me.

Her open hair with loose locks, and her cheerful smile was so mesmerizing that I was lost looking at her. When she came near, I didn't realize that my hands automatically went to tug her loose strand of hairs behind her ear. She pinched me hard when I tugged her hair.

"What?" I asked.

"Get up from the bed and take a quick shower. Everybody is getting ready. We will be leaving within an hour. So be quick."

"I'm not coming."

"I didn't ask you."

"Oh! So, you are ordering me? Then definitely I won't come."

"No problem. Since many days have passed, I'm feeling bored here. I guess I should call dad here. In Addition to that I should get popcorn too. As I'll be enjoying dad screwing you. Just imagine how fun it will be to watch you getting screwed for not obeying me." She smirked at me.

I grabbed the pillow and threw it at her face. I laughed at her startled reaction.

"Dad-" she was about to shout, but I covered her mouth with one hand and my other hand was on her waist, pulling her closer to me. My heart was thumping loud. She was looking so beautiful and her eyes held some kind of magic which was drawing me closer. By removing my hand from her mouth, I started caressing her cheeks. Gosh! Her cheeks were so soft and chubby that I felt sudden urge to kiss on her cheeks.

She snapped my hand. "Chaitanya, don't be late or because of you everyone will be pissed. So don't spoil their mood," she said and went out of the room.

Ruhi-

Rishi was crying when we were about to leave. "Rishi come here." I called him and here my small baby came running to me. I kneeled down and hugged him gently. "What happened to you baby?"

"Mum... i.... want to ....you" he said .

"Aww! Okay come with me. Isha he is with me." And she nodded. We all took place in the luxurious bus. It was so comfortable.

Mom and dad were sitting in the front row while boys were in the middle and we girls were enjoying the last area of Bus. We all were discussing the feminine topics and later we started telling the incident and as Isha started to tell her love story, which attracted Aditya's attention.

All we gathered and started discussing the weird stuff. Mohit was again and again teasing Rishi due to which he cried. After scolding him, he kept quiet but he kept on cracking the jokes which made everyone laugh out loud. In a half hour, Rishi went into the deep slumber on my lap leaning his head on my chest. His one hand was resting on my shoulder while the other was holding my index finger firmly.

Suddenly Chaitanya came and sat beside me. "Looking quite happy!"

"Yeah! Mom made the best decision. I'm enjoying it a lot, especially with this cute tomato." I said looking at Rishi.

Slowly Chaitanya wrapped his hand around my shoulder while I rested my head on his chest. We both were quietly watching Rishi until Mohit interrupted. "Woah! You guys are looking adorable together. A complete family. Why don't you plan a baby?" As soon as he said that, my eyes widened. While everyone burst into the series of laughter.

"Yeah, by next year, we want our grandchild running in our house." Mom and dad too chuckled saying this. I glared at Chaitanya.

"What?" he asked

"Why do you have to sit here?"

"Now I can't even sit beside my wife." He frowned. Isn't he doing this cheesy stuff a lot these days?

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the opposite side of Chaitanya and ignored their comments.

After two hours of journey, we reached our destination. Chaitanya took Rishi in his arms without waking him up.

I stretched my arms and descended down from the bus.

It was a calm evening. Cool breeze was softly kissing me and then I looked at everyone. Almost all of them were tired, therefore without wasting time we handed our luggage to staff and went inside the mansion.

The mansion was quite lavish and classy. It was surrounded by lush greenery and the fountain in the middle of the garden added beauty to its appearance.

As soon as I entered the living room, my lips were partly opened. It was extravagant. I was so lost in exploring the place that I almost forgot about everyone.

When I looked back everyone was there except Chaitanya. My eyes started looking here and there and lastly found him in a corner.

As soon as I went near him, he asked me, "Was searching me?" I nodded my head. He gave a bright smile as if he won a lottery.

"Did you like this place?" he asked me.

"I love it. I didn't know that you had a mansion somewhere far away."

"This place was owned by my grandfather and it was passed to my dad. The temple which we are gonna visit tomorrow is quite ancient and every year we visit here as a part of tradition."

"Woah! This is fascinating for me." I replied, clapping my hands together. He pulled my cheeks and motioned me to go to the room.

After taking shower, I slept on the bed. Suddenly I remembered that I have to wear a saree tomorrow. I was damn nervous. My sleep was nowhere to come. I was patiently waiting for Chaitanya to come in.

Published on- 15/10/2022

------------------------------------------------

Thankyou VaatsalyaPaliwal, UnnaNarayanan, for your votes...

VaatsalyaPaliwal  I'm quite overwhelmed with your sweet comments....😅💖 Thankyou so much!