22| Cousins

Chaitanya-

Days passed by were bliss for me. Daily at breakfast and dinner, we used to discuss various topics or our childhood incidents. I felt very good seeing everyone so happy. Seriously, I was an asshole to miss all these. Somewhere, it was my stress-buster activity and I used to feel relief after discussing the problems with Mom and Dad.

Nowadays, Ruhi and I were also on good terms. We started to share some incident of the office and laughed like crazy pulling each other's leg. I noticed the Ruhi carefully these days. She was really different from other girls. Right from the habits to choices, everything was so cute. I felt that everything about her is sweet.

Author-

"No way!" Chaitanya shouted while having breakfast.

"Shut Up Chayi!" his mom warned him. "Take Ruhi with you. And you both will go to the airport to receive them."

"Mom! Please I won't take her. After a long time we are meeting and you want me to take her with me. She would crash my plans with them."

"Chaitanya, when did I crash your plan with anyone?" Ruhi agitatedly asked him. "Dhruv, you accompany me. We both will go to the airport and let me see how they will deny me and go with this hellion." 

"Dhruv won't come with you. As he is also eager to party with us. Don't interrupt between us." Chaitanya sternly refused Ruhi.

"Gosh! Will you both stop your arguments? Chaitanya take her with you and bring them straight to the home. Don't roam here and there. Dhruv you also accompany them so they don't argue in front of them in the airport." Dad ordered. Everyone silently chuckled on dad's pissed reaction.

"Thankyou dad!" Ruhi excitedly shouted. Everyone laughed at her childish expression.

"Be ready on time. I'll be coming around 8pm." Saying this, Chaitanya left for the office.

Ruhi-

"Dhruv, let me drive the car?" I asked making puppy face. Trying best to melt his heart.

"Okay!" he kissed me on the forehead and went to the backseat beside Anshu. Meanwhile this hellion was sulking.

"Mr. Grumpy Reddy! What's the matter?" I asked, focusing my eyes on the road.

"YOU!" he murmured. "Why did you come with us?" he asked

"Okay! I won't come with you." I said nonchalantly.

"What??" Dhruv and Chaitanya nearly shouted. "Are you sick or did you hit your head somewhere?" he asked.

I glared at him while he smirked.

"If you are gonna keep sulking just because I came with you then its better if I don't come. It will not look good if you keep this grumpy expression in front of them." Saying this I stopped the car near my office.

"Shut up! I said this but you are not supposed to obey my stupid tantrums. Just sit here," he sternly ordered me.

"No!" Saying this I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. Soon Chaitanya came out and blocked my way. He held my wrist tightly. "Sit in the car. I won't sulk now."

Hearing him, Anshu and Dhruv and I burst into laughter. He looked at us in confusion

"Dhruv explain him, till that time I'll get the file." Saying this I went to my cabin.

Meanwhile Dhruv explained to him it was just a mere coincidence to fool him. On one hand he was scrunching his nose in anger and I wanted to get the file therefore I just played with him. It worked well. XD

As soon as I came, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. He said, "Listen, I lied to you that we wanted to have a party. Actually, I didn't want you to come with us because you are already exhausted due to the continuous travel. It will be better if you take some rest. When you meet devils, you will regret coming with us." He chuckled on the last statement.   

My heart just melted with his concern

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. If I am not, then I believe that you will take good care of mine." I said looking at him with a small smile. While he looked into my eyes deeply with a huge grin on his face.

Our eye lock was interrupted by Dhruv, "So cheesy! You both are getting along well. But atleast do your stuff in a closed room, not in a public place."

"Buzz off!" Chaitanya growled.

After an hour we reached the airport.

Chaitanya-

As soon as we reached the airport, I got out of the car and directly dashed to meet them.

Aditya, Vivaan, Mohit, Isha, and they all came together running towards us and hugged us tightly. Aditya and Isha live with their 2-year-old son 'Rishi' in Spain while the other three siblings here in Mumbai itself. We all were chit chatting walking down the Airport till we reached near the parking lot. Suddenly, everyone asked about Ruhi.

"Won't you introduce us to our sister-in-law?"

"Yeah here she is...." I turned around but she was nowhere to be seen.

I was confused. Where did she go? "Chayi, she must be in the Car." Anshu whispered in my ears. As I was about to go near the car. I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello-"

"Where were you?" I interrupted her. She glared at me showing a bouquet. Then I held her hand in my hand and took her to them.

"So, here is your sister-in-law, my beautiful and feisty wife, Ruhi." Looking at her I introduced her to them.

Published on-3/10/2022

------------------------------------

Apologies! Couldn't update the chapters as I had exams which is still going on....
Hope you all understand....
But still thankyou for having patience!

Happy Reading! Hope you all enjoy the chapters.... :)