13| Happy-Happy!

Chaitanya-

The day started well. For the first time I enjoyed the breakfast whole heartedly. But this Ruhi is on another level. She always pisses me off, but I must agree her advice was indeed the best. As I was thinking, Dhruv came and playfully pinched on my shoulder.

"Have you gone mad?"

"I expected you to be, but it seems you are not affected by Kaylee's departure. I guess your heart somewhere wanted this. And the highlight of the day, Ruhi, is affecting you a lot."

"Cut the crap. Why care for the person who just can't value your feelings? Don't talk about her. And from which angle you can see that Ruhi is affecting me?"

"See, I just told you. These words are of Ruhi. And from the love angle I can see your true love which is Ruhi. So, you idiot, don't let her go away from your life."

"Dhruv, you might forget that we had a contract for a year. And she is not my love. In Fact from now on I should focus on my work and family. Not on the senseless girls who are just after the money. And Ruhi, she is something different. I don't want to destroy her life."

"Finally, you talked about something intelligent. Ruhi is also your family. Therefore, from now on your focus should be family and work."

I sighed and ignored him because I knew he defends Ruhi at every cause. It's better to shut this crap by ignoring it.

We drove towards the office. The whole day I had to attend the meetings as well as look upon the upcoming deals which will bring the profit for our company. When I checked the time, it was 9:00 pm. And then I remembered about dinner with my family. Therefore, I took the blazer and instructed my secretary to schedule my remaining work for tomorrow. Soon I and Dhruv left from there.

While driving the car, I saw Dhruv giggling by looking at me. I raised my eyebrows.

"I can see the good change since Kaylee left. In Fact now you are being real. I'm happy for you Chayi."

"Don't you have any other work rather than complementing Ruhi?"

"I never said anything about Ruhi now. It means she is behind this good change." He laughed out loud the whole way.

Suddenly I felt like talking to her. But if this stupid Dhruv will come to know then he will tease me for the rest of my life. Therefore, I messaged her.

Chaitanya- Are you at home?

In two minutes, she replied.

Ruhi- Nope.

Chaitanya- When are you going to come?

Ruhi- Out of blue, why are you asking me this?

Chaitanya- We were supposed to have dinner together with everyone. Am I right?

Ruhi- Correction Mr. Reddy. It was you to have dinner with everyone. Anyway, I always argue with you so for a break you enjoy your dinner peacefully.

Chaitanya- I'm waiting. Come as soon as possible.

Ruhi- I won't. I have a lot of work to do today. And I have informed mom that I'll be late today.

Chaitanya- Should I come over there to pick you?

Ruhi- Are you drunk? Don't you have any other work? And what's this sudden concern about me?

This girl again came up with her feisty attitude.

Chaitanya- Why do you always want to argue with me?