30| Confession!

Chaitanya-

As everyone went back to the mansion, we were left alone in the treehouse. I made coffee for both of us as she was feeling tired. She was sitting on the couch at the balcony, enjoying the view. I took the duvet and two coffee mugs with me and went near her.

"Here take this" I said, giving her the duvet and a coffee mug.

She took it quietly and kept beside her. Silently we had our coffee. After finishing, she washed the mugs and came back. She covered herself in the duvet and sat on the floor gazing at the front view. I sat beside her and was doing the same.

"Aren't you feeling cold?" she asked. Atlast she broke the silence.

"No!" I lied because there was only one duvet.

Suddenly she got up and freed herself from the duvet.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Here take this! And wrap yourself in this" she ordered me sternly.

"No, I don't need this." I said , giving back to her.

"Are you going to listen to me or should I pull out some crazy stunt just like today in noon?"

Still being adamant I kept quiet. She quickly grabbed the duvet and wrapped it around me. After that she sat on my lap. She took my arms and wrapped around her shoulder.

"Now better! Liar!" she mumbled looking at the front view.

I was stunned by the stunt she pulled. After settling I pulled her closer and tightened my grip around her. She rested her head on my chest and kept her hands on my arms. I was feeling warm and euphoric. Her wet hairs were open, smelling good and her cheeks were a bit pinkish which was making her look adorable like a doll.

"Ruhi, are you comfortable?" I asked.

She smiled looking at me. I kissed softly on her chubby cheeks and kept looking at her.

"Ruhi!"

She hummed in response.

"I don't want to give you divorce." at last gathering up my courage, I uttered.

"Huh?" she asked, looking at me baffled.

"You heard me right! I want to dismiss this contract and don't want divorce. I want to spend my entire life with you. I will take care of you, make you feel warm. I will be there with you, when you need me the most. Will always try to understand your point of view. I'm willing to share everything with you as well as to listen, bear your tantrums and want to argue with you everyday. I want you to be in my every memory and at every step of my life. I had my best moments; every second in these few months, then think about the lifetime. I'm sure it's gonna be the best.

I know that I hated you in the beginning and certainly you're not my first but sincerely, truly I'm yours forever. I love you!" Finally I expressed my feelings to her.

She was stunned and nothing came out from her feisty mouth.

"Ruhi!" I mumbled kissing on her forehead.

"Yea... Are ....you...you.... Really...feel...no...love..." she was shuttering looking afraid. Tears were rolling down from her cheeks. I gently wiped her tears caressing her cheeks.

"I really LOVE YOU! This is not a lie or a deceit. I genuinely feel for you. I know it will take some time for you and I know more than the words, gestures matters to you and-" I was stopped from continuing my confession when she placed her index finger on my lips.

"I hate you Chaitanya Reddy!" she said, leaving me stiff. "Do I throw tantrums everyday?" Adding this she started hitting me on my chest.

"Ouwww!" I shrieked, holding her small hands. "Ruhi, in all this, you just noticed about your tantrums?"

She stopped and asked, boring her brown eyes into mine, "What if I Don't agree with you?"

I smiled and answered, "I will try harder to gain your trust and love but won't pressurize you to be with me. Ruhi! Last call is yours, I'll respect your decision. I want you to stay happy and don't worry about this. I'll manage."

She clutched my shirt firmly and pulled me closer. She rested her head on my left shoulder looking at me with her teary eyes. I felt like I'm holding a baby on my lap. "Do you mean everything that you said just now?"

"Look in my eyes and tell me, Do you feel like I'm lying?"

Published on- 2/12/2022

-------------------------------

I guess this is the most awaited Chapter....

Guys Vote, comment and share your views!

Happy Reading :)