Unholy pt.2 (M)🔞 - Ryuryeong

Start from the beginning

Or so she thought......

"Jagi, what's taking you so long in there?" Ryujin asked as she knocks on the door

"Oh.. U-uh almost done jagi, just wait for me for a few more minutes" Chaeryeong said and Ryujin hummed in response. Ryujin then went back to the bed, sat down and waited for a while for her girlfriend to get done. She was getting curious why Chaeryeong was taking too long. Being impatient, she went to grab the keys pf the bathroom which was hidden in Chaeryeong's vanity drawer. She quickly went up to the door and opened it, as soon as she opened the door, she saw a shocked Chaeryeong.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to" Chaeryeong said quickly and fixed herself. What Ryujin just saw turned her one, she saw her girlfriend touching herself and as soon as she went in, Chaeryeong wore the bathrobe quickly.

Ryujin would normally get furious on why her girlfriend was touching herself because she knew that they would always make love together but instead of being furious, Ryujin was curious.

"Why were you touching yourself darling?" Ryujin asked as she steps closer to Chaeryeong

"I.... I was shy to ask you since we've not been doing it for months now. I thought you were really tired from you work and all that's happening. I also didn't want to bother you" Chaeryeong said shyly

"Look at me" Ryujin said but Chaeryeong didn't want to. Ryujin sighed and raised the younger's chin up so she could look at her

"You shouldn't be shy when you want something jagi, I told you, tell me if you need something especially when its about this one" Ryujin said as she placed her other hand on Chaeryeong's slim waist, causing Chaeryeong to breath a little bit heavy. They were looking into each others eyes and Ryujin definitely knew that Chaeryeong wanted it, she wanted to make love again after the months they've been apart.

"Ryujin..." Chaeryeong said breathily

Before she could even say anything else, Ryujin captured her lips with her own as she held the younger's waist tightly, close to her. The scent of sweet strawberries on Chaeryeong's skin, made Ryujin aroused, along with the smell of her fragrant hair. Chaeryeong then wrapped her arms around Ryujin's nape, pulling her closer as they deepen the kiss. It was no longer pecks, Ryujin bit Chaeryeong's lower lip, causing her to moan and a chance for Ryujin to slip her tongue inside. Chaeryeong kept on moaning, letting Ryujin dominate her like she always does. Either way, she loves it, she loves how the older acts so dominantly and possessive on her.

Losing their breaths, they break apart from the make out session and looked at each other. The younger was breathing heavily, her chest rising up and down from the recent session. Ryujin, being who she is with Chaeryeong, unties the bathrobe and lets it fall down to the floor. She made sure to look at her girlfriend's beautiful slim body which made her dick twitch.

She sensually traced her in index finger from the younger's jaw, collarbone, chest, her stomach until down to her inner thighs. This made Chaeryeong wetter than a moment ago, she loves how Ryujin touches her but when the older teases her, she knew she had to learn to be patient if she wants to get what she wanted.

"R-Ryujin.. please hurry~" Chaeryong whined, she wanted to be touched already, she wanted to feel the pleasure that Ryujin would always give her. She then felt Ryujin's hand going in between her thighs, she gasped when she felt the older's hand cupping her drench pussy.

"My, my..... I see someone's very wet already. What's the word princess?" Ryujin whispered in Chaeryeong's ear, causing the younger to bite her lip before talking

"Please... Fuck me daddy~" Chaeryeong whined, wanting to feel Ryujin inside of her

"As you wish" Ryujin said and started to undress herself, not forgetting to leave some wet kisses on Chaeryeong's skin as she does as so.

"I love these marks on you princess..." Ryujin said as she stares at Chaeryeong's collarbone that was full of her hickies that she just left. She was finally undressed and she starts to pump her shaft with her hand.

"Hmm... Ryujin please hurry" Chaeryeong whined, looking up at Ryujin as she had her legs wide open for her.

"Be patient princess, you'll get what you want" Ryujin said as she kissed the girl's jaw but the younger was impatient, she pushed Ryujin on her back and went on top of her. She grabbed the older's dick as she aligned it to her pussy, slowly sinking down and releasing a sinful moan as she felt her girlfriend filling her up.

"F-Fuck~" Chaeryeong moaned and bit her lip, she was adjusting to Ryujin's size again since they weren't able to have intimate sessions for over months.

Ryujin helped the younger by holding her hips in place and guiding how she was moving back and forth on top of her.

"You're so sexy like this darling" Ryujin said and chuckled, seeing Chaeryeong's hooded eyelids and how her mouth was releasing all those moans that were music to Ryujin's ears.

"Ryujin" Chaeryeong said and panted

"What is it darling?" Ryujin asked, enjoying how her girlfriend was riding her

"P-Please.... I... I can't hold it much longer... you need to fuck- augh~.... me" Chaeryeong moaned, trying to speak properly as she felt it was too much for her. She needed a release right away and her legs were going weak. She knew she couldn't keep riding Ryujin for any longer

Ryujin switched their position, making herself be on top and letting Chaeryeong lay down comfortably on the bed.

"How do you want me darling?" Ryujin asked

"Go... slow... I want to feel you deep in me baby" Chaeryeong moaned and Ryujin did as so. Slowly pounding her dick into Chaeryeong's pussy deep inside as she felt her tip hitting the younger's gspot.

"Ahh~ Just like that daddy.. You feel so good~" Chaeryeong moaned, her head tilting back as the pleasure was filling up her body.

"You like that princess? you like how my dick fills your walls?" Ryujin asked as she groaned, feeling herself about to cum as well but knowing Ryujin, she didn't want to cum just yet, she wanted Chaeryeong to go first before sen fills her up with her hot seed.

"Y-Yes... keep going daddy. I'm so close" Chaeryeong said and bit her lip, her arms were now scratching Ryujin's back

A few more of Ryujin pounding her dick inside Chaeryeong's pussy, the younger kept moaning Ryujin's name like a mantra, Everytime Ryujin would pound into her deeper and a little bit faster, she felt herself coming undone...

"RYUJIN!!!" Chaeryeong screamed, not warning Ryujin that she already released.

"Fuck" Ryujin grunted and filled Chaeryeong's pussy with her load. Strings of cum kept going out of her dick as she was still penetrating the younger's pussy

Once they were both done, Ryujin carefully pulled out and Chaeryeong whined, missing the contact and the warmness of Ryujin's dick inside of her.

"Baby" Chaeryeong called for her, she usually calls her baby whenever they make love

"Yes my princess?" Ryujin asked, panting as she was also a little bit tired from the sex they just had

"I want you to fill me up again" Chaeryeong said which made Ryujin's eyes widened

She guessed that they would stay up all night for today....