chapter fourty

Haddiyah pov

        It's been five days now and I have been going to the hospital for treatment. I got a broken rib from the beating the man gave me when I bit him and now I had to be treated though I'm getting better. I don't feel pains unless I over stress myself that's when I feel the pain there. I have little cut marks on my face and body which are healing now.

        I just came back from the hospital.  I didn't go on my own yusra insisted she follows me to the hospital. I don't need to be baby sitted but she won't listen. She is also stubborn when it come to me I know she is doing all this because she scared something will happen to me but she should know I'll be okay. Everything happens for a reason maybe I was kidnapped for a reason. I still haven't told anyone about Racheal. I'm not prepared for that yet but she'll surely be punished only God knows how much she sold me off for. Was I some object or didn't she think about our friendship. I just feel she has no humanity in her to do this to me and I won't forgive her. She shouldn't even beg for forgiveness because she deserves none. We have been friends for three years did the three years meant nothing to her? Betrayal here and there from people I love most my mum and now Racheal who knows who is next. I can't even trust no one again.

          I'm in my room it's already time for zuhr( afternoon prayer). I went to the bathroom to perform ablution so I could pray. When I was done performing ablution I went back to the room to pray. I saw yusra sitted on the bed waiting for me. She noticed that I wanted to pray and laid the mat for me so I could pray. I smiled at her and started praying.

         When I was done praying and did my tasbeeh. I still sat on the mat. We were both quiet. We haven't talked much since when I came back. I haven't changed I'm still the same sister she has and she shouldn't think all because my biological mum is back she is not my family. Family are always there for each other and therefore she is my family and my one and only favourite sister.

         " How do you feel now?"

         " I feel better alhamdulilah"

         " Your stomach doesn't hurt anymore right?"

         " It does a bit but it's bearable I'm sure with Time I'll be okay"

         " Sorry"

         " Thank you" i noticed she was playing with her fingers nervously I missed my yusra. I miss my dramatic yusra. I stood up from the mat and folded it dropping it at the side of my bed. I sat down on the bed with my two legs folded on the bed. I tapped her shoulder and told her to do as I do and so she sat down on the bed the way I sat down. We were facing each other.

        " Tell me how has life been since when I left" she sighed.

       " It was boring. The house was empty yet people were inside. The mood in the air was gloomy. Nothing seemed to interest me parties, sleepovers, dinner nothing I just wanted you back home. I missed you so much. I thought I'll never see you again"

       Oh my God my little sister did literally go through alot all this time. I was happy I meant something to her and my absence affected her at the same time I wasn't happy her social life during this period was neglected by her all because of me.

       " Yusra oh my God I don't even know what to say. I love you so much and In Shaa Allah nothing bad will happen to both of us. I also missed you so much and I thank God I'm here with you today" I wiped the lone tear on her cheeks and more kept on pouring from her eyes.