chapter twelve

Unknown pov

    I have a meeting with Mr Kamal tomorrow morning at 8pm his one of the most popular and biggest business man around the world. His businesses are mostly digital but he also has other businesses. He deals with cars, and oil and I'm not talking about the  cooking oil I'm talking about crude oil and his plant is the biggest in the country.  I've made so many proposals to him several times but they were all declined by his personal assistant. I have never met Mr Kamal in person nobody really knows how he looks like except his family members and close business partners. He keeps his face off social media the closest you can see him are in pictures of him moving from place to place and mostly are his side views.

         I also have a name in the business world but not big yet but I know I'm getting there through legal ways or illegally and that's why I make proposals to different firms owned by big business men. My parents made me into what I am today. The heartless person I am today is all because of my parents including my brother. If they had love both of equally I won't be the heartless person I am today not like I care anymore I love who I have become today.

        I had to kill him call my brother because I was in misery seeing him  happy after all I have gone through call me heartless but I had to do what will make me happy. I might be psychotic but I love me that way.

      I was never the lucky one between I and my brother. he is my younger brother but the favourite between us. I was always treated like a nobody in my family. I was so jealous of him he always got what he wants from our parents. He was shown love every stage he passed through. Our parents were not into business my dad was a known lawyer. He made a name in winning cases and also became friends big business men and women in industry.

         I finished high school before my younger brother. I was preparing to go for college. I wanted to study business but my dad said no he wanted me to go into medical line but I loved business but for the love and respect I had for my parents I obeyed them and went to a med school. I had no passion for medicine but I forced myself to love it. Every bit of med school was stressful and hard but I wanted to make them proud and happy. I had so many sleepless nights I thought it was Worth it but it wasn't. When I was in my seventh year in med school my brother graduated from high school and was preparing for college. my dad wanted him to go for business but my younger brother wasn't interested. He wanted to study Islamic studies in school. My that wasn't in favour of that. My brother told my dad he wanted to go deeper into the deen ( religion) but my dad wasn't having it. I had no problem with my brother's choice. why would my father force my brother into business when I should have been in the position. I love business and he knew that but why didn't he allow me to go for it. Did he hate me that much. why does he even have to make decisions for us. It was our life after all.

        I was mad at dad for that after finding out I had no intentions to finish med school again so I ran away from home. They never looked for and it made me hate them. I always came second to my brother and it's not meant to be so after all I'm the eldest and I have right to what I want to become. I never went back home and they never looked for me. They never cared and I was so hurt about that. All I want from them is their love but that was I couldn't get from the people who birthed me. I only hate my parents but the hatred also turn towards my brother. Why was he born? Why didn't my mum give birth to a girl all this won't have happened.

     I started keeping tabs on my brother. I didn't care about my parents anymore they could die for all I care. I stayed with a friend of mine. I lied to him that I was disowned by my  parents and he and his parents found a place in their home for me. They treated me like one of them and I was happy for that what I couldn't get from my parents I got it else from someone who I wasn't related to.