~24~

*Mature

Alyx's POV

It didn't take me very long to get buckled up and on the road. God, she's such a tease. If she offers something like that, of course I'm going to pick that over anything else. I'm already stiffening in my jeans. Damn. Why did that restaurant have to be so far from my house?

"Looks like you can't wait." I glance over to her to see her eyeing my bulge. She suddenly brings her hand over and touches it, making me tense up and grip the steering wheel harder.

"What are you doing?"

"Just touching you." She slides her hand up and down, massaging my hard on. I swallow and try to concentrate on the road. "Actually, it's me who can't wait." She turns in her seat and reaches her other hand over, unbuttoning my jeans.

"What are you doing?" I ask again, slightly panicking.

"Let me take it out." I bite down on my lip and lift my hips up, letting her shimmy them down some. She reaches into my boxers and pulls my dick out. She slowly strokes it with her hand. God, this feels so good, but I'm driving!

She unbuckles her seat belt and leans over the console, lowering her head. "Wait!" I say, glancing down at her. She stops and looks up at me. "What if someone sees?"

"I'll keep my head down low. Just try to keep a straight face. Don't you want some road head?"

I grip the steering wheel tighter and nod. Fuck. Yes, I do. She seductively laughs and lowers her head, sucking me into her mouth.

Ohh, shit. I don't know if I'll be able to handle this. Her head begins to bob, making me swallow hard. She reaches her hand up and grabs my wrist from the steering wheel. What is she doing? She puts my hand on the back of her head. Oh my god. She sucks more in, hitting her throat. I keep my hand on her head, but I don't put much pressure on it. I repeatedly hit her throat, making my breathing harder.

Fuck, this feels so good. I can't believe she's doing this. Is she not scared about a cop seeing us? There doesn't seem to be many cars out today. I haven't even passed one, yet. I'm glad. I'm sure my face is making what's going on obvious. I glance down to her when she pulls most of me out to flick her tongue against the tip.

"Feel good?"

"Y-yeah."

She lets a little laugh out before sliding me back in her mouth. I look back up to the road and accidently hit a pothole I didn't see. She suddenly gags, making me shudder. Oh my god. She went down so far.

She jerks away and coughs before glaring up at me. "You did that on purpose."

"I didn't, I swear. I didn't see the pothole."

"Mhmm," she mumbles before sucking on the tip. So sensitive. I don't know if we'll make it home before I finish. And I don't know if I can stay on the road and come at the same time. "I want you to come in my mouth."

Oh my god. The words alone make me even closer. I grip the steering wheel tighter and force myself to keep my eyes on the road. I let a moan out when she slides me back in to her throat. She bobs her head, bringing me closer to the edge. She suddenly stops, making me groan.

"Sorry. Where are we?"

"Like five minutes from my house."

"Are you going to come before we get there?"

I instantly nod, knowing I won't be able to hold it for that long. I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. It's not my fault I'm quick. She's just so good at it.

She sucks on it again, taking me deep in her throat. Oh, shit! I lean back against the headrest but keep my eyes peeled on the road. I jerk and feel my thighs clench, and another moan slips out.