~22~

*Mature

Alyx's POV

"Lay back. I want to ride you," she says, pushing me down to the bed by my chest.

"O-okay." I ease back on it, feeling the covers below me dampening. We probably should have dried off a little bit.

"What are you waiting for? Put a condom on. Thought you were ready for me," she says, slowly climbing on the bed.

"Sorry." I lean over and reach for one in the drawer. Tearing it open, I slip it on and wait for her. She smiles at me before throwing her knee over me, but she's not facing me. "Woah. You're doing it like this?"

She looks back at me over her shoulder. "Yeah. Is that okay?"

I look down at her ass that's sitting on my lower stomach before meeting hers again. "Yeah, it's definitely okay."

She lets a giggle out before putting her hands on my thighs and lifting herself up off me. She reaches down and grips me in her hand, making me take a deep breath. She angles herself above my dick and lowers down on it. My lips part as she sinks down more.

"Oh, shit," she hisses.

I look up at the back of her head. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Just a different angle." She pushes off my thighs to lift her hips up before dropping back down. Her ass hits my lower stomach, making me gasp as I disappear inside her. She lets a sexy whimper out, and her back arches. She starts moving faster, setting an incredible pace.

"Oh my god," I moan, throwing my head back. "You're bouncing on it perfectly."

She glances back over her shoulder. Her eyebrows are pulled together, and her teeth are digging into her bottom lip. "Feel good?"

I nod my head. "It feels so good."

I reach for her hips, resting my hands on them. I let her keep the tempo, though. Our bodies are sticking together every time she bounces since we're still wet from the shower. It's also making a sexy sound. I can't stop watching her ass jiggle every time she comes back down. I reach forward and grip her ass cheek in my hand. More moans slip out of her as she picks her pace up.

"I love this," I tell her, squeezing it harder. She mentioned before how she likes it slapped. I let go of it and give it a tiny smack before I change my mind about doing it. It recoils, slightly turning red. Woah. I didn't hit her that hard, did I? She moans, leaning her head back. Some water droplets from her hair drip onto my stomach. "I love doing this with you. Having sex with you is the best feeling in the world."

She lets a sultry laugh out. "Don't exaggerate."

"You don't think so?" I ask, starting to feel nervous that this isn't as good to her as it is to me.

"Oh, no, I do. Sex with you is the best I've ever felt. I just meant it in a depressing way."

"Don't," I say, sitting up and wrapping my arm around her stomach. I plant a kiss on her back. "I've told you how amazing it is. No one could compare to you."

She stills, stopping her movements. "What if you end up fucking someone better?"

"I won't because I wouldn't sleep with anyone else. I don't want anyone else."

"Only me?"

"Only you." I press my lips on her shoulder blade and slowly lift my hips up, thrusting up in her.

She lets a gasp out and moans again. "Promise me you won't do this with anyone but me."

"I'm not going to let anyone close enough to even kiss me, baby. I'm all yours."