~56~

How the hell how is been a month since I updated this??? I am so sorry. You're totally allowed to hate me, but I hope you don't!!! I'm going to attempt to finish this book before the new year, but no promises due to plans during the holidays! I hope you enjoy!

*Mature

Alyx's POV

She's in the same spot I left her, sitting on the arm of the couch with her legs still spread. I catch a glimpse of red panties as I approach her.

"You decided to match with your dress?" She look a little confused until I point to her crotch with my eyes.

"Oh. Yeah, I did. Want to take them off me?"

I give her a nod and slide the condom in my pocket before reaching under the hem of her dress to find the waistband. I give them a tug, and she lifts up some to help. I slide them down her long, smooth legs and over her heels before discarding them to the floor. I wonder if she's going to keep her shoes on while we do it. I kind of wouldn't mind.

I return to my spot between her thighs, and my hands find her waist. I bring my lips back to hers, but she only kisses me once before pulling away.

"No foreplay. Sit down and let me ride you." Shit. I mean, it won't be the first time since she's been here, but I love it every time. Just being able to sit back and watch her make herself come on my cock. Yeah... I love it.

I comply and move to sit on the couch, and as soon as I do, she hops down from the arm and walks over to me. She places her hands on my thighs before lowering herself down to her knees. Oh?

I lift my brow at her. "I thought you said no foreplay."

"Maybe just a little. It is our anniversary."

"Only if you want to."

She slides her hands up my thighs before moving up to my button, avoiding the hard bulge I already have. "I want to. Plus, I think you deserve a little dick sucking after that amazing dinner. Don't you?"

"I-" I don't want to say I do because then it sounds like she owes me for it.

"You can agree." She drags my zipper down, and I rise up to help her get my pants and boxers down enough where my dick is free. She brushes her hair behind her ear before leaning forward. Her eyes never leave mine as she starts to plant kisses along the shaft. "You deserve to get your dick sucked every day."

A heavy exhale leaves my lips. "I do?"

"Mhmm. You're always so good to me. You deserve whatever you want." She starts to give me open mouthed kisses, her tongue coming out each time. The small licks are driving me insane. "Is there anything you want? Anything at all? I'll do it."

Suddenly, my mind flashes back to spring break at the cabin. What I made her do that night... I wouldn't mind getting her to do that again. But even though she said it felt good, she didn't like the way it made her feel embarrassed. Asking right now might also ruin the moment, so I just push the thought away. Nothing else really comes to mind, though.

"Nothing in particular. This is more than enough."

"Just these little kisses? You don't want me to suck it?"

"I do," I admit.

"Yeah?" Her pretty lipstick-cladded lips part enough for tip of my dick to slide in. Her tongue flicks against the slit before she starts to suck, instantly making my head hit the back of the couch. Her hand joins, adding to the stimulation. It only stays for a few pumps before she removes it to take more into her mouth. It's like pure bliss when she guides me into her throat.