~14~

Amaya's outfit^

*Mature

Alyx's POV

She pulls me in with her to reveal the bathroom. She shuts the door behind me and locks it. I take a look around the small room.

"How are we going to do it in here?" We've only done it on a bed, not including the time in her car. That was still a chair, though.

She lets a low, seductive laugh out before pressing herself against me. "There's a lot of ways we could. Standing up... Against the wall... On the counter... However you want me." She's something else, I swear. Her lips mold with mine, and send digs her fingers into my hair. I move my lips with hers and give her waist a squeeze. Her tongue strokes mine as she presses more of her lower body into me. I feel myself twitch from the contact. She breaks the kiss to look down as she reaches for my button.

"We have to be quick. And quiet." Damn, that's true. It sucks, especially since she had to be quiet last time, too. I'm so glad we're going to a hotel after this. She can be louder there. I'm so ready to hear her moans clearly. She pops the button through and pulls the zipper down. She drops down and pushes my jeans and boxers down my hips. She takes my dick in her mouth before I can even process how fast this is moving.

I sigh and grip the sink counter at the warm, wet feeling. "Feels good."

Her hand wraps around me and begins pumping back and forth. She sucks me harder than usual, making her cheeks sink in. I let a low groan out. I bite down on my lip to keep quiet. The only sound left in the room is the faint, wet noise her mouth is making from sucking me. I put my hand on the back of her head and let it rest there. She slides my dick in even further, letting me hit her throat. Oh, fuck. I roll my eyes back and grip the counter even harder. She repeats the action and lets a loud gag sound out, making me widen my eyes and look down at her.

"Shhh. Don't go down that far."

She slides me out of her mouth but keeps pumping her hand. "But I like it." She stares up at me as she swirls her tongue around the tip before slurping me back in her mouth. This girl... is going to be the death of me.

I thought she wanted to be quick. Not that I'm complaining, but I didn't think foreplay was going to happen. Well, I want to do it for her, too.

She gags again, and I almost lose my train of thought. I reach down for her, grabbing her waist and lifting her up. She gasps and grabs my arms. I set her on the counter and peck her parted lips.

"I want to do the same."

She bites down on her lip. "You're going to suck me off?" she asks in a teasing voice. She leans back on her hands and spreads her thighs apart. "Okay."

I hook my hands under her knees and slide her to the edge of the counter. I lower myself down to where I'm eye level with her pussy. I see a black spandex thong hiding her from me. I hook two of my fingers into the material and push it to the side, revealing her to me. So wet.

I lean forward and push my tongue against her. Mmm. She tastes slightly different this time. Maybe it's the alcohol affecting my tongue. She tastes good, though. Maybe even better than last time; it's almost sweet. I really like it.

She tenses up and widens her legs more. I push her dress up that was already bunching up on its own. She grabs it and pulls it up more. I waste no time flicking my tongue against her clit. She gasps and buries her hand in my hair. She lifts her legs up, giving me better access.

This is so hot. She's fully dressed still, even her boots still on her feet, but she looks just as hot as if she was naked. Laid back on a bathroom counter in a leather jacket and mini dress with her legs up in the air, spread for me while I eat her out is kind of hot if you ask me.