Chapter 24: Come with me

SEXUAL THEMES

Enids POV:

After Wednesdays answer we all decided to take a  little break from the game. Everybody left the circle except for me and her.

"Enid-" She starts.

"I love you too Wednesday. More than I could ever explain. You are the most perfect person in this mean world, and I couldn't wish for anything better than you." I say. Wednesdays looks at me with a blank look on her face. And I watch as her eyes trail down from my eyes to my lips, and then quickly back up to my eyes. "Wednesday?" I ask worriedly.

"Come with me." She says quickly getting up and taking my hand with her. I get up before she can practically pull me over. She drags me over to the hall and into her room. She lets go of my hand and quickly locks the door.

"Wednesday what are you-" I say before she grabs my shoulders, switches our positions and pushes me against the door. She quickly smashes her lips against mine and grabs my waist. I kiss her back and run my hands through her hair until her braids are basically out. I pull away from the kiss for a moment and look at her. "Are we about to..."

"Only if you want too." She says seriously.

"Of course I want too." I say pulling her head into mine once more. Without breaking the kiss I back her into her bed and we both fall on to it. With me now on top her, I break the kiss and straddle her with both of my legs on each side of her waist. She sits up as she helps me take off my sweatshirt, now showing my pink bra. She quickly grabs me and pulls me to the side so she can get in top of me, the same way that I was just on top of her.

"You didn't think you were going to be on top forever did you?" She says leaning down and whispering into my ear. She slides her black hoodie off of her, as now she is just in her black lace bra. She leans back down to me and kisses me recklessly. She fully pulls me onto the bed as she starts to kiss and maneuver my neck, making marks wherever she goes.

I start to breathe heavier as she starts to slowly moves her way down from my neck to my chest with the kisses. I feel her hands move lower on my body to my stomach and down to the end of my leggings. She slowly starts to play with the hem of my pants as  she kissed down to my stomach.

She pulls my leggings off and starts to kiss the inside of thighs, and doesn't stop kissing when she goes to pull my underwear off. She slowly starts to kiss around my clit. She then takes to fingers on her right hand to rub my clit in circles. Slowly at first, but then goes faster and faster. I start the gasp as she continues.

"You need to be quiet, remember, we have guests." She says moving her head closer to mine and kissing me without stopping moving her hand. I try to say something but I can't so I just nod at her. This time she doesn't stop kissing me, and instead she stops rubbing. And I feel her fingers gently moving towards my center. She slowly enters two fingers and I start to moan. She continues to kiss me as my hands run through her hair. She enters another finger and kissed me harder so nobody can hear how loud I am actually being.

At some point it became hard for me to kiss her back so she just pulled her left hand over my mouth if keep me quiet. She entered another finger as she continued to move her hand in and out of me. Soon I feel everything begin to become tighter, and I'm assuming she does too because she removes her hand from my mouth, and kisses me as hard as I can as I orgasm onto her hand. She smirks down at me and kisses me softly. Afterwards she licks off her hand and lays down next to me.

"I love you so much Wednesday Addams." I say through heavy breathing.

"I love you so much as well Enid Sinclair." She says before kissing me on the head and getting up. She looks around the room for her hoodie for a second until she finds it halfway under the bed. I sit up and dangle my legs off of the side of the bed.

"Shit. We have people in the kitchen." I say quickly getting up and putting in my leggings.

"Yes we do." She says already put together. "How do I look? Presentable?" She says turning to me.

"Yes, but if you want to look like we didn't just have sex you might want to put your hair back in the braids." I say pulling on my sweater.

"Right." She says. I fix up my hair as she looks around the room for her hair elastics. "I can't find them."

"Guess we just pray they don't notice?" I ask. She nods her head reluctantly as she opens up the door.

"After you lovely." She says motioning me to the door. As I reach the doorframe she kissed my cheek and follows me down the hall and out the the living room. We Immediately see four teenagers staring at us.

"Soooo..." Eugene says looking at my hair. "How are you two doing."

"You guys didn't just-" Ajax starts.

"What if we play never have I ever instead?" Bianca says.

"Yes I love that game!" Enid says putting five fingers up.

"I'll go first, never have I ever had sex in my girlfriends bedroom thinking that nobody could hear me while she completely topped me." Yoko says.

"I don't like this game anymore." Enid says putting one finger down. I smile and sitting down. I pay the spot next to me and Enid slowly sits down around the coffee table with the rest of us. I smirk at her and whisper in her ear.

"Love you."