Crossing my arms I glared at her, "What do you think I'm not serious about being a mother? Of course, I am. I just wanted to do things romantic people do like revealing their pregnancy on their partner's birthday. I was planning all this for such a long time waiting for a perfect opportunity to be romantic. But now neither I'm pregnant nor I have any gift for Armaan and on top of it you're blaming me for being irrational."

She thought for a while and hummed in response, "I get it whatever you were trying to do... to be honest if I were you, I might have thought that to do but for now, keep cool and attend the launch party. Armaan isn't a child anymore and wouldn't care about a birthday gift. You can gift him anything it doesn't matter but this launch party is many people's effort not just me or you. All I want to say is that you have no right to ignore such things no one would tolerate such unprofessionalism." I shook my head in disagreement, "I won't be able to do this right now. I need more time since I wanted to announce about my future with Armaan's child. He isn't aware of this launch party because I wanted it to be the happiest day for both of us. I just wished for a life full of happiness and self-independence."

Ritika checks her phone really quickly and placed her hand on my shoulder, "A child completes a woman but it should never be a burden. Viable Energy is also your child won't you give birth to it so that millions of children would be able to get electricity in the rural area? They will be able to study after sunset and even practice sports for their bright future. It all will be able to happen only if you give birth to your vision and fulfilled the wishes of those children then the mighty will be bound to help you also." I hummed in response and stood up from my seat walking towards the window and looking at the beautiful sunset. No, every time a plan works but that doesn't mean it was never meant to be that's the reason comebacks are way more powerful.

"I understand my responsibilities but it's not the right time for me to start anything new when I'm not emotionally stable to do anything at all. Over everything, you should never forget what position I have in this company. One bad move by me would crumble this whole empire and I never want that. So, just postpone this launch party to another week or month I don't care but for now, leave me alone." she listened to me silently.

I thought Ritika would have left by now but she didn't and mentioned in a guilty voice, "Umm... I might have texted Armaan sir telling him that you aren't feeling well. I was going to unsend it but he saw it already..." I flinched at her words, "Why would you do that? He's going to ask me thousands of questions about everything and worry himself for no reason. You're crazy nuts..." She bites her lower lips and expressed, "I had no idea how to handle your breakdown and make you attend the launch party."

Slapping my forehead, I just sit there waiting for Armaan to bang inside my office complaining but he didn't. Rather than I got a glimpse of a concerned Armaan lost in his own mind, "I brought food for you since you weren't feeling good. Do you want me to stay or leave?" I looked up at his handsome facial features the ones I want in my son. Lowering my gaze, I just cursed myself for being useless and unromantic. Armaan slowly walks towards me and lifted my chin making me look at him, "Don't think too much... come with me." I slowly stood up from my chair and linked my arms with him.

He turned to order Ritika, "Cancel this event... she needs rest and that's all matters." Ritika spoke absurdly, "What... you also what that? What about the people standing outside to cover this event and what about the employees of the company who were invested in this project for days because Ishita wanted it to be done as soon as possible?" Armaan gave her a look, "I understand your perspective but if ever I had to choose between a billion-dollar company and Ishita. I'll always choose her over everything and right now she needs a break." A small smile crept up on my cheeks I enjoyed the moment in peace.