Chapter 59

Third-Person POV:

In the afternoon Ishita got dressed in a lilac dress and texted the address to Armaan. He drove to the place before Ishita reached. When she arrived, his eyes couldn't look anywhere else than her she walked towards him and pecked on his lips "I missed you...". Armaan grinned widely, "You won't anymore as we both are going back on the same plane to our house." Ishita asked excitedly, "Wow... you never told me that we are going back to the Goel Mansion." his smile dropped with a hint of pain but soon he covered it up with a small smile. "I haven't yet... and you're going to live with me at my pool house which is officially yours." He caressed her cheeks lovingly.

Ishita noticed his pain she gently cupped his jaw and asked, "Armaan... you should talk to her she's your mother and I saw her suffering when you left the mansion." He shook his head, "I know... but I want us to go back in a respectable position." She smiled and kissed his cheeks. Armaan looked around, "You chose a good location to seduce me... anyways why are we here it looks like a royal residence?" Ishita intertwined her fingers with his walking towards the entrance, "Well... it's a sort of a royal palace for the important guest to stay here who attended the Royal Ascot. But we are here for business purposes..." Armaan walked inside impressed by the magnificent residential apartment.

Ishita had a word with the security and they let her in as she had an appointment. Walking down the hallway an old-aged woman assists them stopping in front of a large door. Pushing it inside she bowed low and gestured for them to step inside. Ishita looked around a man was sitting on the center couch reading a book with a laptop open on the table. Ishita approached and her heel's made a clanking sound with the maple flooring which echoed in the hall, Yusuf sipped his coffee and looked up. They stopped in front of his eyes, Yusuf gestured them to sit, his eyes stayed a little longer on Armaan.

"It better be worth missing my important meeting in Dubai and seeing your face..." Yusuf mocked glimpsing at Ishita. She passed him a smile sitting in front of him, "I'm currently in a very good mood and willing to forgive my college bully." Yusuf chuckled, "This behavior of yours is strange and hallucinatory, as far as I remember, you don't do things that aren't beneficial to you ...". Armaan took a glance at Ishita as he didn't have any idea what Ishita was trying to do. She left a sigh and confessed, "I don't expect anything from you but I think you should be aware of it". She explained everything that Armaan planned and the reasons for faking the deal with Pearls Entertainment.

Yusuf stared at Armaan and uttered, "You really pull out a great stunt..." he shook his head in embarrassment. Ishita knits her brows and nudged Armaan, "Hey... don't be ashamed of it. Even if it's bad you did it for good sometimes good guys need to do bad things to make the bad guys pay." He smiled at her and confronted Yusuf, "I completely agree that it's the wrong way to pull down someone bad but I didn't have a choice." Armaan slipped out his phone, showed him the company's various scandals, and explained things happening there.

"But why did you choose to drag my name and why does it concern you to shut down this shitty company?" Yusuf asked him. "You're a worldwide investor and it's the least you care about but for the model working under that company which overpowers the whole industry needs someone to take a stand. I won't lie to you I do have some personal issues with one of the company's highest-paid models and the CEO as well. But in all this, I never misused your name; all I did was for good. If you think it was wrong, I would step back and won't bother you." Yusuf thought for a while.

Ishita looked between them and mumbled to Armaan, "Why would you say that? You drown yourself working there and now you want to step back on his words. I'll stuff money in his mouth and get him to agree to our plan." Armaan placed his hand on her knees comforting her, "It's fine we will find some other way to get rid of Veronica." She pouted sadly and glared at Yusuf who was busy ordering another coffee for himself not giving attention to their proposal. The waiter placed his coffee on the table, Yusuf took a sip and confessed, "I can help you with that but on some terms..." Ishita raised her brows at him, "Terms? What terms?". He dictated, "My suggestion is that you take back your so-called deal and I take over Pearls Entertainment. Take it or leave it" Ishita scrunched her nose at Yusuf sucking the money back that he invested in Mehra Group. For sure it was a lot amount of money and he needed an opportunity that would favor him and luckily, he got one for himself.

They both looked at each other and Armaan spoke first, "I can provide you the highest stake but don't cancel the deal with Mehra Groups." Ishita left a sigh and mentioned, "Please Armaan... he's not going to give up on that. I don't want his investment because I have better plans and would never let a bully get the acknowledgment." Yusuf faked a laugh, "Like I was dying to work with a narcissist like you." Ishita spoke in between, "Oh really... but surely you were dying to sleep with me." Yusuf glimpsed at Armaan and look away in embarrassment.

"If that's what we both are agreeing with then why not cut it short and let things go the way you want." Armaan tried to ease the tense situation between Yusuf and Ishita because they were ready to murder each other. Yusuf nodded his head, "Yeah... that would be great. I heard you were divorcing her, great choice. Find something way more permanent and get rid of her as soon as possible. She's an infectious disease..." Armaan chuckled lowly glimpsing Ishita's fuming red face. She was planning to punch Yusuf in the face when Armaan gripped her wrist and asked, "Then we should take our leave..." they stood up and shook their hands.

Ishita crossed her arms stubbornly standing up from the couch giving Yusuf death glares. Armaan playfully pulled her nose, "Let's go... my lovely infectious disease...". She narrowed her eyes at him and turned to leave but not before taking Yusuf's coffee mug and pouring it into the laptop. "Oh... bitch..." Yusuf yelled quickly, picking up his coffee-soaked laptop, which was an essential part of his work. She pulled Armaan's arm and walked out with big steps racing out the hallway he chuckled keeping up with her pace.

 She pulled Armaan's arm and walked out with big steps racing out the hallway he chuckled keeping up with her pace

Today's task: 40 votes + 35 comments

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺