Chapter 29

A/N: Hii there my lovely readers I'm adding a new thing in my stories known as "DAILY TASK". It will be mentioned at the end of the chapter. Completing it would provide you with the next update. Don't worry it would be easy peasy. 

Third-Person's POV:

Ishita slowly stretched in sleep her mattress felt warm and hard lifting her eyelids she gasped lightly. It wasn't the mattress she was sleeping on top of Armaan who himself was hugging her in sleep. They have been sleeping like this very often now but Armaan never forced her to do anything against her will. He cared for her and gave her space to adapt, Mehra Group and Goel Industries were formally business partners now. Armaan accepted her as his wife but Ishita was still struggling with the thought of that should she trust him or not.

She glimpsed at his handsome face and smiled unknowingly; her fingers trailed his jaw. Hitting reality, she tried to pull away from him but Armaan pulled her towards him and slowly lifts his eyelids. "Where are you going?" he mumbled in his husky morning voice. "Um... work... I have a business to run and you have work also." She smiled sheepishly as his hands roamed her back. "We have employees to work in our absence to whom we pay hefty amounts of salaries. Don't we?" he commented cuddling with her.

Ishita giggled, "You just find reasons to keep me with you." Armaan cupped her jaw, "And I will do it till my last breath." She lowered her head and smiled. "Okay, just five more minutes then I will leave because I have an important meeting with the fashion industry executive." Armaan hugged and kissed her hair ruffling it, with the mention of the fashion industry his mind drifted towards Veronica. He looked down at Ishita's smiling face and didn't want any slightest thing to harm her but Veronica could be dangerous for her.

"Armaan beta..." Nayantara walked inside his room and they sit up straight in bed. "Oh... I thought maybe you would have been awake but anyways I just wanted to remind you that you need to drop Ishita back at Mehra Mansion." He knits his brows, "Why?" Nayantara looked between them, "What do you mean by why? It's a ritual on the fourth day after marriage girl is needed to send back home." Armaan glimpsed at Ishita then back at his mother, "But for how long? Is it really necessary?". Ishita slapped his arm softly, "I will be fine and it's just for three days or a week. Maa... I will get ready he would drop me home first then I will leave for work." Nayantara nodded and left his room. "Ugh..." Armaan got up for his workout and Ishita stepped inside the bathroom to get dressed.

Getting ready she walked down the hall in a red saree with open hair, Armaan blinked twice as he couldn't take his eyes off her. In front of him, Ishita knitted her brows as he admired her affectionately while he was still lost in his world. "Chalo..." she broke his thought by snapping her fingers, he mumbled incoherently and opened the car door for her.

Starting the car engine Armaan drove in the busy streets occasionally glimpsing at Ishita who was doing some work on her phone. She looks up and catches him looking at her, "You took the wrong turn." He looked outside and froze, "Sorry... I guess that route was long and maybe I forgot the lane." Ishita turned her face and giggled lowly. Reaching Mehra Mansion Anjana and Sana welcomed them inside.

Armaan had a small talk with them and had to leave for work, kissing Ishita's forehead he drove back to work. Sana asked for all the juicy details but Ishita didn't have any, "Achha leave it... tell me what he gave you as a wedding gift?". Ishita thought for a while and mumbled, "Nothing..." Sana scrunches her nose, "What? he's not broke but then why he didn't give you any gift?" Ishita just shrugged as she doesn't know it but neither did, she cares to know because for her it was more than enough that she wasn't feeling pressured living with his family.

Anjana sits silently in front of her, Ishita felt her uneasiness "What's bothering you?". Anjana shook her head but Ishita insisted, "Mom please don't make me feel left out. Maa always indulged me in family affairs whether it concerned me or not." Anjana raises her brows, "Are you sitting here comparing your mothers?" she rolled her eyes, "That's not needed because Maa is the best." Anjana smiled shaking her head in disbelief. "Now tell me..." Anjana sighed, "I got a call from Esha the day before your wedding her marriage life isn't good. They have been quarreling more often about small things and Esha isn't cooperating with Kartik. She just has an excuse ready for everything and it's annoying Kartik but Antara is trying her best to keep up with her but Esha is being careless this time."