Chapter 58

Armaan's POV:

Opening the door of my hotel suite, I stepped inside placing my suit jacket on the couch laying in the center of the room. Walking towards my bedroom my eyes caught a disgustful sight of Veronica sitting on my bed wearing an expensive Gucci lingering. At first sight, she would get any man's attention but her soul is darker than her personality. "Did you have an escort booking? My bad I stepped inside at the wrong timing." She stood up graciously trying her best to look like a dessert served on a plate.

"Armaan... why do you always push me away when I put all my efforts to be with my love?" she placed her hand on my shoulder. Unbuttoning my sleeves button, I rolled them up, "Maybe because your love is my money, not me and I do have a wife with whom I'm in love." She left a laugh, "Really... the same wife who filed a divorce with you." I smirked glaring up at her, "No... the same wife you drugged and planned to do god knows what horrible things." Veronica removed her hand from my shoulder lowering her gaze, "Is she all right? It... it wasn't for her..."

My face screwed up, "I'm very well aware of that since I had some personal bodyguards to dig deeper in your dirty game. They caught your pawn before he was able to run away from the hotel. I knew you were planning something but had no idea that you could stoop so low." She rubbed her knuckles aggressively, "I did whatever felt right to me to get you. Seriously what do you see in Ishita? She's a petite manipulative person who only thinks about herself. Has she ever given you the kind of love you deserve?" I laughed out loud once and hissed at her angrly, "You still didn't figure out why I chose Ishita over you? Because she was the one who drank the drug for me to save me. While you were the one who mixed the drug in the drink to frame me in some scandal or get yourself rewarded with a good fuck."

She stared at me with wide eyes swallowing the facts. I made myself clear, "You want the money fine take it... whatever I have you will get but if you harmed a single strand of Ishita's hair. There won't be an ounce of mercy shown towards your whole family while I put them on the streets begging for survival." Gritting her teeth, she pointed her finger at me "You'll come back to me because she will throw your ass and get most of your family assets." I faked a smile, "Really... because as much as I remember in her divorce paper it was mentioned in the second paragraph that she wouldn't accept any alimony."

Veronica stared at me in shock, "What she won't accept the alimony? But that's a lot amount of money." Shaking her head in disagreement she gripped the collar of my shirt, "Divorce her Armaan... and stay with me. We will be happy like we always dreamt to be everything was so magical." A faint smile crossed my face, "You're right Veronica... everything was magical... everything was illusional. It wasn't love we never loved each other it was desired. I wanted a friend and got physically attracted to your beauty and you yearned to get closer to the money my family had. We both used each other and got ourselves hurt but everything ended beautifully. Sometimes our plans don't work out the way we want because it was never destined to happen."

She shook her head madly, "No... you're talking senseless. You loved me and I did wrong by leaving you I should have tolerated your mother. Then you would have never crossed paths with Ishita and won't believe in destiny and all that shit..." I removed her grip from my collar, "But we did cross paths and now it's the best thing that ever happened in my life. And if you tried to ruin it, you'll see the worst demonic side of me which developed after you left." She flinched back. I walked past and was going to step inside the bathroom when she uttered in a low voice, "Then I'll kill her..." my brows twitched and I turned back towards her.

Stepping close I asked her, "What did you say? Say it again..." she hissed in anger "You won't be able to save her from everything. Somewhere getting the perfect moment I will kill her and take my place back..." before she could say any more of her bullshit. My palm made hard contact with her cheeks and she fall to the ground holding her cheek. Her body trembled with the impact of the slap she whimpered curling up on the floor. I pulled her up by her hair and brought her face close to me, "What an ungrateful little swine you are. I spared your life but still, you're wishing to take mine. You think I'm scared of you... tsk... Tsk... let me give you a piece of myself." she blinked the tears away.

Picking the phone from the table, I called Yash after three rings he picked up. "Yash... where's Mrs. Jain right now..." He cleared his throat and replied, "It's early morning... she might be on her usual morning walk and after that, she will go for cardio. What do you want from her?". Veronica stared at me blankly, I dictated making it clearly audible for Veronica "Oh morning walk... nice. Get there with some contract men and make sure Mrs. Jain can't walk rest of her life." I observed her facial features turning paler with the realizations.

Yash replied, "No problem... we'll get it done before you'll reach India." I ended the call because Veronica started screaming and crying. I opened the door of the suite and point outside, "Run... and do whatever you can do? Because I will make sure your mother won't be able to walk for the rest of her life." She crawled and hugged my feet, "Armaan don't... please she has sacrificed a lot for me. She's my mother and it's my fault hurt me but please leave her alone." I pushed her away, "How dare you even dream of hurting Ishita? You deserve to know what I can do. Now go your mother doesn't have a lot of time... run."

Veronica stood up and rushed outside, I closed the door behind her because I know she was not coming back any soon. Removing my shirt, I stepped inside the bathroom and turned on the shower. The lukewarm water calmed my nerve but my insides felt burning after hearing those words coming out of Veronica's mouth. Whosoever will step forward to harm my Ishita will be thrown in a burning chamber giving their bones a nice crisp. The spread wings of Veronica needed to be cut. I never do such a thing for my business, but when someone tries to hurt my family they get a taste of my dark venom. 

Today's task: 40 votes + 25 comments

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺