Chapter 71

Ishita's POV:

"What do you expect me to do? Get my son married when he's in his second year of college. Last time I checked it didn't go well." Maa argued with me discussing Aditya and Ritika's relationship. Armaan sighed and shook his head in disbelief, "You'll neither forget that nor would let me forget it..." she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms sitting back on the couch. I took a glance at Aditya holding hands with Ritika. Maybe it's worth a shot...

Pouring myself a glass of water I made myself clear "Okay... fine... Do whatsoever you feel is right but don't come running back to me crying when this relationship will come out in public. People will ask your opinion and prospection then don't fear telling them that you didn't approve of this relationship because as far as I can see they aren't giving up on each other. So, next time you lose your son over a girl don't just blame the girl." Maa looked up at me at loss for words but on the other end, Armaan had a huge grin on his face.

Something about Armaan that captivates me as well as annoys me is that he's too caring. Sometimes he gets used by people he cares about including his family. Since I came into his life, he's changed a bit taking a stand for himself and others. I strongly believe that one should love themselves before caring about someone else. I passed him a smile and his grin widen he has no idea how much I want to kiss those lips. Ugh... this man gets me horny anywhere.

Dad walked in, "Aditya... maintain a proper distance keeping the integrity." Aditya shrugged, "We aren't kissing... just holding hands." He glimpsed at Maa, "See... how much you have spoiled him. He hasn't completed his studies nor shown interest in business what is he going to do further in life? Ritika... are you sure you want to marry this junk? You're an independent woman would you consider him being your charity case." I could see in Ritika's eyes she was a lot offended, "Sir... would you mind if I ask you how much you know about your son's likes and dislikes besides what you want him like?"

Maa raised her brows, "What do you mean by that?" she expressed, "All I want to say is that he's not junk but a person with a different perspective. Aditya wants to start his own whiskey distilleries and also wines considering mainly alcohol production. You do know this... of course not because no one cared to actually know this. Besides even if he would have told you this it would have been a straight no rather than a what if we do this in other ways? I know about all of this because I cared to listen to him and he shared his life with me. I support him no matter what." they looked at each other and discussed further.

Sitting next to Armaan I lean on his shoulder he nudged me, "Do you know my childhood dream was to be a professional chef and run five-star restaurants under me? What was yours?". I shook my head, "You don't wanna know it..." he knits his brows amusingly, "What! No tell me I'm curious...". Biting my lower lip, I mumbled close to his ears, "I wanted to be a stripper." he coughed so badly that I had to give him a glass of water.

"Unbelievable... you were into this thing since when" he cleared his throat gulping all the water. I shrugged my shoulder, "I was twelve when I first saw a cool strip dance video online." He shook his head in disbelief and chuckled lowly, "I think you should full fill your childhood dream but only with me..." a smile crept up on my cheeks. We snuggled to each other not caring about the others discussing serious issues and a pair of eyes staring right at me. I looked up meeting the gaze of Yamini and she looked away instantly.

Armaan hugged me tightly and sniffed the crook of my neck, "You smell so good... like sharp yet sweet." I controlled my moans pinching his arms, "Armaan..." but he didn't care showering kisses on my cheeks, neck, and palms. Dad stood up and announced, "So that's it... Ritika will be engaged next week let your father know about it and then Aditya can either continue his studies or start his new business, it's totally up to him. Since Veronica's case is shut down and Ishita has control over Goel Industry shares distributed between the family, she will decide what she wants to do with it."