Chapter 16 - 1.15 First Small Star [Extra 2] - Horror Tale III

Börja om från början

Xue Luli pressed her temples as her head slightly ached, only to see her little brother and boyfriend's worried eyes on her.

"Sister, is your head hurting? Are you tired?" Asked Xue Jing. Xue Jing is in middle school currently 15 years old.

Fu Lian also noticed his girlfriend's slightly pale face.

"Do you want to sleep a bit more, Lili? I could have the other do the introductory speech in your instead?" said Fu Lian as he checked his girlfriend's temperature.

"Do I need to go to the infirmary to get medicine, Brother Lian? Just in case," asked Xue Jing.

Fu Lian replied, "There are some on the cabinet at the corner. Go get the kit for me, please A'Jing."

"Okay~" responded Xue Jing.

Xue Luli laid back down to the pillow under her head while feeling extremely sleepy for unknown reasons. Before she completely closed her eyes, Xue Jing's scarlet irises were the only thing that left an impression in her mind.

It was already evening when Xue Luli woke up from her deep sleep. But she still woke up a bit late as the introductory speech had already been done.

"Finally awake~," said Xue Jing.

"Shall we go?" said Fu Lian who reached out his hand towards Xue Luli.

Xue Luli smiled happily as she held her boyfriend's outreached hand.

"Let's go~," she said.

With this small group of three, they've joined the rest at their destination, in the haunted place where their event would take place.

---

In front of the Abandoned Building in the South yard.

The participants of this ghost hunting event had walked through a trail at the back of the Main Building. There is quite a distance between the Main Building to the south yard. The abandoned building was relatively isolated from the premises where the students and the other people reside.

Since the place is tolerable despite it being abandoned for its haunted reputation. The school maintenance of the school grounds is quite good as the grass in the south yard was trimmed enough not to leave tall grasses on the road towards it. Though the tall trees' shadows sway under the dimmed lighting of the moonlight, the people had no problem walking on the road as long as they had flashlights on them.

Once they've arrived in front of the rumored building everyone can see that the place isn't completely maintained to its original state as it looked so dilapidated. There are some cracks on the walls, even the vines were starting to spread from its foundation. Bits and pieces of debris of the old building seemed to be chipped away by the weather over the years it experienced. Most of the windows were either gone or long fragmented due to time. No solid doors to block their way. There's even a musky old scent coming from the place as they got nearer towards it.

The group of participants stood in front of the battered building. Participants varied into two types: Students and outsiders. Most of these outsiders had been pulled over to join the events with a student of their school. The event organizers helped with the event's progression but didn't actively join the fun. Only class S which includes Xue Luli and Fu Lian join the fun. The organizers had divided the 50 participants into 4 groups with 12-13 participants in each group.

Each group had a pair from the organizer's group with them. As always Xue Luli and Fu Lian were together. This couple is almost inseparable. The groups will enter the building using different entrances. This dormitory building had two entrances and two exits. One for female and male dormitories.