chapter thirty nine

Start from the beginning

         " You are right sir but I advise you sir we should all becareful. We have enemies even within ourselves. We should be observant like I said the enemy is within our cycle"

         " You are speaking as if you know the person or do you know who the person is?" Before I could respond we heard the front door and turned to see who it was and it was the doctor.

       " Thank you sir for coming I'll take you there so you can check them up" Omar said and took the doctor to the room. We knocked before we were told to come in.

       " I want everyone to vacate the room for privacy" I knew I could trust him he is a respectable old man with morals and values. I could trust him with this but Mr Omar has this skeptical looks on his face. I wouldn't blame him. If I was in his shoes I'll also not trust a random doctor who said everybody should vacate the room.

         " Doctor do you think it's necessary" Mr Omar asked. I understand what he meant but before I could persuade him to trust the doctor. The devil spoke.

       " I could stay here with them while the doctor do his check up" he seemed relaxed when his wife said this but I wasn't anything close to being relaxed.

       I was disturbed what is her motive now. I don't need to worry myself too much God will take control.

       " Please doctor let my wife stay here while you check them I'll feel a bit relieved" Mr Omar said this and the doctor nodded in understanding.

       We all left the room including yusra and Amina. We went back to the sitting room and wait for the doctor to check them up and tell us the result and something just came to my thought I hope they weren't sexually harassed or raped the thought already had me fuming.

        " Mr Kamal what's wrong you look like you are about to kill someone" this time it was yusra that spoke. It must have been obvious through my clenched fist and I'm sure my eyes must have reddened that was why they noticed.

         " Are you okay Kamal?" My Omar asked.

        " Yes I am sir I'm okay no need to worry sir"

         " If you aren't okay you can go home I'll take it from here. They'll be okay"

         " No no no no no no sir I'm okay trust me sir. I'll wait a bit"

       I don't know what was funny but yusra started laughing all of a sudden. I'm sure nobody said a joke here. We all turned to look at her. We were all confused. Amina helped us in asking for the reason of her laughter.

        " Yusra why are you laughing what do you find funny share it with us or are you going psycho?" Amina said

      " Can't you all see that Mr Kamal is obsessed with my sister and dad wants him to go home"

       Now I'm embarrassed what does she knows about my attraction to her sister. I'm not  obsessed I'm just making sure she is okay and that all. I call it human service.

     Mr Omar started laughing and when I turned to look at him he covered it up with a fake cough.yup now he thinks I'm obsessed I'm not! For God sake.

       " That's okay yusra don't embarrass mr Kamal we all know that. you Don't have to point it out" mr omar said. Not him again this time around they did nothing to hide their laughter. I'm dieing of embarrassment here.