Yandere! Red Timeforce ranger x Reader x Yandere! Quantum Ranger pt.2

( This was previously requested by CyberLeona34 and the one who wants to see the continuation is Itsmoochieinnit)

Wes and Eric was discussing to each other about something until they heard you starting to wake up as they have you tied up to a chair so you couldn't move. You started to wake up and look around and spotted the two. " Huh? Wes? Eric? What's going on? And why am I tied up?" You asked out of confusion and saw you were tied up.

" Ahh Y/N good to see you awake and don't worry about it it's for a reason." Wes answer as you don't feel comfortable as you didn't think Wes and Eric was the type to joke around type to do this it was confusing. " You see Y/N we both have been interested in you ever since we met you and we wanted to keep you. All we want is for you to love us please you don't really have a choice." Wes explain as Eric nods as you stayed slient for a minute as you don't know what to say about this.

" How about no." " Are you serious?" " Yes" You respond as Eric and Wes aim a blast at you as they pulled the trigger, but they missed the by accident as you didn't even fliched the slightest. " You wanna repeat that again? And this time we will make a shot" Eric threaten you as you sigh knowing they won't stop until you confess and also the fact you don't want to get hit by the target do you know those things hurt a lot.

" Fine." " At least you made the right choice" Eric said as both of them slowly take their blasters away.

" Are you comfortable?"

" I'm tied up dumbass"

" Too bad we're not letting you go until we trust you."

" F*** both of you."

" We love you too."