Yandere! Lord Drakkan x Mighty Morphin ranger reader

( This is a request from someone. And just to let you know I haven't fully read the comic before I just seen pictures of it please go easy on me and bare on me with this okay?)

It's very different for him to conquer the whole world and timelines or he tried to at least. Every ranger tried to defeated him, but he was too powerful and bodied ever ranger including the original team. For you it was strange because he let you lived and let the others die, but kidnapped you and trapped you in a cage where he can always see you.

You can't believe this is happening, you lost your friends, your power coin, zords, morpher, failed to save the others and the timeline it's self even though villians are down. You lost everything and felt nothing but emptiness and cried every thought about it praying that somebody will save you, you pray that you'll be free, you pray that Lord Drakkan is defeated once and for all...

Speaking of him, Lord Drakkan himself when to your cage staring you down under his helmet as he had feelings for you and wanted to keep you here forever with him. He wants you ever since he seen you trying to fight against him as he felt something inside of him and started to become posssive over you.

"Y/N" He said making you shiver in fear as you stayed slient wondering what does he want " It's time." He said while opening the cage and grabbed your chain to your arms as he went over to his throne with you froced to follow him as you sat next to him in fear wanting to cry, but couldn't. He holds a crystal ball and show you how many timelines he destroy while seeing some rangers helmets on the ground broken in defeat including your friends.

You wanted to vomit from the sight your seeing the sight it reminded you how it all happened. " It's a lovely sight isn't it." He asked as you tried to struggle away as he grip your shoulder and whisper in your ear " Listen Y/N do you want me to hurt you again? I would hate to do that to you, but your going to make me do so. Your friends are gone your mind do you understand?" He asked in a dark tone as you looked away not saying anything about kicking him.

He grabbed your by the neck and slammed you to the ground with force " You don't know who you're dealing with Y/N I did this to conquer the timeline, kill the rangers, I did it to get closer to you and if you keep acting like that your going to join your friends!" He yelled making you stay slient. " Now I'm going to ask you again Do. You. Understand. Me?" "....Y-Yes sir." You whimper out as he scoffs and pick you back up " That's much better keep it that way." He said while not letting you go as a sort of a "apologetic" way.

" I will keep you here Y/N and I will make sure you'll stay with me no matter how much you hate it. I will make you like it."