Yandere! RJ x Reader

This has to be the most calmest day for you as you we're taking a visit to Ocean Bluff since you recently moved here and decided to check out the place. You spotted a pizza place near by thinking about getting some grub in the meantime since you didn't really eat nothing yet as you went inside to check the place out.

You open the door and one girl with blonde haired greeted you while showing you to the table and take your order before going to the back. " Hey RJ? Are you okay you been staring at them for awhile now?" Casey asked him making the male jump " Huh um yeah I'll be fine just seeing the new customer... wait here and take over for a bit." He said while going over to you.

" Greeting fellow customer welcome to the Ocean Bluff pizza. I see your new around here." He greets you as you giggled a bit at him at his greeting. " Yes I'm new around here just move on recently here and decided to stop here to grab a bite. I'm Y/N" " You can call me RJ" the two of you shake hands while being you your order and decided to talk to you for a bit. He enjoys his conversation with you and of course the others tease him about it making him grunt in annoyance. He felt something different when he met you, but doesn't know what it is.

Days passed, as RJ sometimes see you at the restaurant as he was always glad to see you like his number 1 customer. He introduced you to the others as they like you, but sometimes still tease him about it mostly Dominic, but ignore them. You two have gotten closer together and become close friends and enjoy each other's company, but the wolf ranger started to act... different.

He claims to be a calm laid back person, but on the inside he was getting overprotective towards you and more posssive wanted to make sure you're safe. One time, you was almost done for by a monster, but the wolf ranger came in and battle it and was brutal literally killed the monster. It was this strange aura about it making you uncomfortable even with RJ which was different, but felt like he's acting strange. One of your friends ended up missing including your crush.

That night

You was in your room sleeping as it was time for you to go to bed, but you the feeling that someone is watching you, but of course you ignore it and went back to sleep. Little did you know a certain purple wolf ranger was stalking you. RJ was at your window watching you sleep as he opened the window and climb in your room seeing you sleeping peacefully.

'Y/n looks adorable when they sleep' he thought while taking a picture of you as he slowly gets on top off of you and cover your mouth. You felt something and saw him and was about to scream, but he covered your mouth. " Hey N/N having a good sleep?" He asked seeing your terrified expression making him chuckled you couldn't sworn that his eyes turned purple for a second thinking your mind is playing tricks on n you.

" Now you must be wondering why I'm here? Well I came to see you love isn't great? Being with you makes me so happy and nobody will bother us." He went on as you kick him which makes him growl and made his grip strong" You shouldn't done that looks like I'm going to punish you sleep tight oh and one thing I was the one who killed your friend and crush." He said while knocking you unconscious and picked up and walked away, but he left claw marks on your wrist not caring if it bleeds since he'll deal with it later.

" Can't you understand Y/N I'm doing what's best for us unless you want me to the harm the others and show it to you. You'll be much safer with me."