30

Megatron was sitting in his room working on reports and results until there was a knock on his door. Come in. Soon his doors opened. He looked and saw you. MoonRider. What brings you here to see me. Uh. I came here to ask you something. I hope I am not interrupting anything. Megatron was confused. Uh, no. What was it that you needed to ask me?

I walked over and sat on his berth. My Liege h..have you had a conjunx-endura before and two kids. Soon Megatron optics widened. Soon his eyes softened. Y…yes. I did. My Liege what happened to her. Why do you want to know? That isn't any or none of your business. My Liege I know. But you had a son and a daughter correct.

Megatron immediately glared and growled at you. Are you prying in my personal life? How dare you. My Liege I am not. I know this is weird. But I was in mine and Soundwave's washroom and I tripped and fell and blacked out. Okay so that doesn't add up to the point on how you know that I have kids of my own and a sparkmate. He said to you.

My Liege. I…I saw them. What. Megatron looked at you. What do you mean you saw them? He asked you. Well I saw you and your wife first. You both were afraid that you didn't want your kids being raised in the war. Alright. Answer this one MoonRider. Only I know the answer. What was my sparkmates name and my son's and daughter's name? Your wife's name is MoonBlaze. And your son's name is MegaBlaze. And your daughter's name is StarBlaze.

My Liege, why am I seeing this. Hmm. I don't know. Maybe it's a sign that my kids are alive. Sigh. I do miss them. Have you tried looking for them? Yes, I have, he said to you. But to no avail. My wife. She actually died before the war started. We already had sent the kids to earth before their mother died.

I am really sorry, my Liege. It's fine. To be honest I do miss her. I actually do think about her every day. My Liege, have you tried again to look for you kids. No recently no. I have been too busy.

Soon I felt that Soundwave needed me. Excuse me, my Liege Soundwave needs me. If you need anything else let me know my Liege. And don't worry I won't say anything to anyone. Thank you. But don't worry. Soundwave actually knew I had a sparkmate and kids. Oh. Okay.

Soundwave was walking and searching for you. He walked around the corner and ran into someone. He shook his helm and looked down and saw you. Sweet spark. I have been looking for you. I was afraid and worried after you walked out like that.

I am fine. I actually needed to speak to Lord Megatron. He told me that you already know about this. But I did promise him that I won't say anything about it. Say what, Soundwave asked you. Soon I felt servos. I turned and saw Lord Megatron. It's okay MoonRider you can tell him he already knows about it. Now excuse me. I need to locate and find them. And that's when it hit Soundwave. He's talking about his kids. MegaBlaze, and StarBlaze.