21

Yes son I am. I am glad you are okay sire. Been worried. Carrier didn't want to tell me but I can see why. Carrier can I go to our room please. Hmm. Sure. But just go straight there. Okay I will. I set my son down and saw him leaving. I smiled. Soon I felt a servo caressing my face. Hmm. I turned and looked at my husband. I love you Soundwave. He chuckled. I love you too.

SoundSlasher was walking and went inside. He climbed in his sires chair and sat on it. He grabbed his bottle and drank it. He then saw a piece of paper. He grabbed it and looked at it. Paper hard to read. Soon he heard a bridge opening. He turned and saw a figure walking out. The figure turned and saw the child. Gasp. A child. What are you here. You arent safe. Hey Prime I need a bridge. I am coming back. I just found a child. He walked over and lifted up the child. No put me down. Sire, carrier. He immediately sent a bond to his sire. Then he was gone.

Soundwave was laying down relaxing with his wife until he felt the worse pain. Soundwave what is it. My love go to our room now. Why what's wrong. NOW! I immediately ran. I have never heard him yell like that. I went and the doors opened. That's when I didn't see SoundSlasher. SoundSlasher, son this isn't funny. I looked and noticed he want here. No. SoundSlasher. I went out and slammed into someone. I looked up and it was my master.

MoonRider what's wrong. He asked me. It's SoundSlasher he's not in our room. I suddenly I just fainted and passed out. Whoa, MoonRider. Megatron lifted up MoonRider and carried her to the med bay. Soundwave was waiting until the doors opened. MoonRider. My Liege what happened. I also felt something was wrong with SoundSlasher. That's the point Soundwave. She said that he wasn't in the room. What no. My Liege hand me my pad please. Megatron nodded but laid MoonRider on the other berth and walked over to get it. He walked over and handed it to Soundwave.

Soundwave typed the codes in to unlock his pad. He went and checked the footage in his and MoonRiders shared berthroom. He checked it. No. NO. He immediately threw his pad. Soundwave got up and went to his wife. He nuzzled her. She then started waking up. Soundwave SoundSlasher. My dear he was taken from us. My Liege we need to get him back. The Autobot's took him. I don't know how they found the ship.

Megatron was furious. Wait then that only means. STARSCREAM. He immediately ran out to find him. Starscream was walking until he saw his master. Starscream. My Liege is there something teh matter. Matter or yes there is something the matter. Is our shield down. Shield. Why are you asking me this question you. Answer the question. Soon shockwaev was coming around. My Liege pardon for interruption. But the shield was down. Megatrkn glared at Starscream. Starscream I want to know why the shield was down. Because right now we have to locate and find SoundSlasher.

Shockwaev immediately looked at his master then at Starscream. My Liege what do you mean. Shockwaev he was taken from the autobots. You might want to go see Soundwave and MoonRider. Shcokwev nodded and left.