32

Warning: mature. If you are under the age 18 please leave. If you cringe at lemon or anything please leave. I try doing and putting this in my story. But letting you know that I am not very good at doing mature stuff.

MegaBlaze, and StarBlaze were looking around. Soon they approached big metal doors. The doors slid open and Megatron let his heirs go in. Soon he walked in. Sire, why don't we almost look like you? Megatron didn't know why. But he just gave an example. Well my little ones, it's probably because you both were on earth for a long time. Oh, okay sire.

Meanwhile I was walking with my husband. Soon I felt him lifting me up and carrying me. Soundwave. What's gotten into you. Soundwave didn't say anything. So I was really confused about what he was doing.

Private Chat With Soundwave To Shockwave:

Soundwave: Shockwave you still have SoundSlasher correct.

Shockwave: yes of course I do brother. If you want I can keep him for a while. Because I have a funny suspicion that you want time alone with MoonRider.

Soundwave: Shockwave. But yes you are right. Anyways thanks.

Shockwave: no problem.

Private Chat With Soundwave To Shockwave Ends:

Soon we walked into our shared room. Soundwave, where's our son. Don't worry. He's fine. My brother's watching him. Soon he walked in and laid me down. He extracted his tentacles and locked our door. I soon felt his tentacles slowly making me into a relaxed state. Mmmm. Soundwave took his visor off and started kissing my neck. Soon I felt him kissing me and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I moaned, feeling the pleasure from my sparkmate.

I then heard something. I knew what it was. I then did mine. But soon I felt my sparkmate moving his glossa into my valve. I moved my hips and moaned, feeling the pleasure. Soundwave then went and inserted his digits into your valve and slowly moved them around. Feeling his digits my vision went a little blurry. Soon I overloaded on his digits. Soundwave pulled his digits out and licked them. I heard him chuckle. You are very tasty my dear MoonRider.

Well, of course I am Soundwave. Only for you. Soundwave looked at you and chuckled. He went up and kissed you. He was kissing me when I soon felt pain. The pain will soon go away my dear. I nodded and then I moved my hips. MoonRider you are tight, frag. Loosen up my dear. I nodded and moved. Soon I felt him going into and thrusting in and out. I wrapped my servos around his neck. Soundwave grunted and groaned feeling your walls wrapping around his spike. S…Soundwave I am close. Soon Soundwave went further and I felt my knot snap. I screamed his name. Soundwave went deeper and his hips and back jerked and he spilled and filled his transfluid inside you. He immediately collapsed. That was amazing. Yes it was my dear.