16

Sorry I did that I didn't mean to. I am here to ask you something. Do you know what Soundwave would like or has been wanting. Hmm. Not sure. It's really hard to tell with my brother. Well maybe a new visor. Because you did tell me that he had a crack in it. Wait. I got it. How about this? Make a pendant or with a photo of Frenzy and Rumble. I am sure he would appreciate it. And maybe a photo with you or your son on a different one. Sorry I am not good with these. It's fine. I think the one with Frenzy and Rumble. I better get going.

I walked off and headed to the throne room. The doors opened and I saw Soundwave working at his station. He was busy but didn't see me right next to him. He turned and had an emoji smile on his visor. What brings you here to see me sweet spark. Well I need to ask you something. Do you have old photos of Frenzy and Rumble? I looked at my husband. He turned to me. Tilting his helm. He then reached over and handed me a pad. He unlocked the pad and went to the photos. Thank you. I will be needing this. I walked off. I knew Soundwave was confused. But he didn't question me. He knew better.

I went to Shockwave's lab. Here I have the pad. I know that Soundwave is wondering what is going on. But can you help me? Sure. Which picture do you want to use? Well I want one picture with both of them and the other with him and the twins. Shockwave scrolled through it. Ah. Here we go. This should do. How's this? I looked at it. Perfect. Thank you Shockwave. Anytime. I will be done with this by tomorrow. Okay thank you. Do you need the pad Shockwave? Hmm. No, I don't think so. Here you go. Thank you. Oh don't tell Soundwave. My voice box is sealed.

I went over and lifted up my son and walked off. Shockwave was glad he got back to his work. But he loved his little nephew. I was walking when we both bumped into someone. We looked up and it was my husband. Sweet spark, are you okay? I nodded my head. Soundwave looked down and I knew he was smiling. He gently lifted our son and sat him in his arms. Our son tried to talk but had trouble. We were walking back to our room when we heard something. S..sire.

I immediately looked down and so did Soundwave. Soundwave do you think? I think so dear. We entered our room. Soundwave sat our son down. S..sire. Soundwave took his visor off and smiled as he leaned forward and nuzzled our son. SoundSlasher squealed at the touch. Soundwave zoned out his squealing. SoundSlasher saw something on his father and pointed at it. He was pointing at his father's tentacles. I heard Soundwave chuckle. He extracted his tentacles and started tickling his son. Heee. Sire. Sire. It tickles. I giggled when I saw my son being happy but not only that he was learning how to speak. I was turning to my pad when I felt someone tickling me. I immediately started giggling. Soundwave. Please, that tickles. Soon I felt him wrap his servos around me. He leaned forward and whispered to me. I love you sweet spark. I love you to Soundwave. I felt him still tickling with his tentacles. I immediately grabbed them. Soundwave tried getting away. But he couldn't. Please let go of my tentacle's sweet spark. I need them back. I immediately pulled them to get him closer. He immediately fell towards me. I caught him and kissed him.