26

I love you Soundwave. I love you too MoonRider with all my spark. And nothing will come between. I promise you. I put my digit on his mouth. I won't promise anything. Because you never know if the promise will break. I removed my digit from his mouth. He smiled. Alright. Let's get some rest my dear. I nodded and laid back. Soundwave went over and set his pad on his desk and his visor on his desk. Soon we both went into recharge.

It was the next morning and our son was the first one up. He got out of his crib and grabbed his sires visor and crawled under his sires desk to hide. Soundwave woke up and went to check on our son. He noticed he wasn't in his crib. He then turned and noticed his visor wasn't on his desk. He chuckled. Alright son. Where are you and where is my visor? I woke up hearing Soundwave talking. Hmm. Soundwave what's wrong. Well our son is hiding I guess and my visor is gone.

Soon I hear soft giggles. I looked down. I looked and then looked at Soundwave. Hey Soundwave. He turned to me. Yes. I pointed down under his desk. Soundwave looked down and looked at you and nodded. He then walked over. Hmm. Where could SoundSlasher be? Is he in this cabinet? I smiled and watched Soundwave play with SoundSlasher. Soundwave opens the cabinet. Nope. Hmm. SoundSlasher softly giggled and he soon saw his sire bending down.

Soundwave looked under and readjust his eyes. His eyes widened. Oh my. MoonRider can you please see this. I tilted my helm and jumped off and bent down. I readjusted my eyes to the dark. My eyes widened. Oh dear. I think we have another Soundwave on our hands. You say another Soundwave. I am the Soundwave.

SoundSlasher used a recording clip. I am Soundwave. I giggled and nudged Soundwave. Hmm. I see. Well Soundwave do you have tentacles? We both waited for a response. Soon we hear the doors open. And it was Shockwave. What's going on here? Shockwave heard a recording. I am Soundwave the one and only. Shockwave tilted his helm. Soundwave where's your visor. I pointed down. See for yourself brother. Soundwave got up and let Shockwave look.

He bent down. He readjusted his eyes. Oh my. I see why. Well you definitely look like my brother. No, I am Soundwave, that one imposter. Soundwave immediately jolted up. Me and imposter never. I giggled. He's just like you. Soundwave turned and looked at you. Yes. But my dear I do need my visor back. Soon the doors open. And it was Megatron

Soundwave what is going on. You should have been in the throne room. Sorry my Liege. But we may have two Soundwaves. Megatron was confused. See for yourself my Lord. Shockwave moved out of Megatron's way. Soon Megatron bent down and readjusted his optics. Soon he laughed. Well I can see why. And you look like your father. But I am sorry but your sire needs his visor back. I need him to work on something for me. Awe. You no fun Uncle Mega. I am sorry. Here hand me the visor. SoundSlasher handed Megatron the visor and he handed it back to Soundwave.