27

Soundwave took his visor. Megatron got up and walked out. Soundwave I still need you in the bridge now. Yes my Liege. Soon Soundwave left. He walked and approached the bridge. He walked in and saw Megatron standing near his station and working on something. Megatron looked. Soundwave I need you to look at these. Soundwave walked over and looked at them. He carefully looked closer. My Liege, these are relics to kaon. Yes they are Soundwave. I still need more decoded. Of course my Liege.

Soundwave went to work and started decoding. Soon he heard his master chuckling. My Liege what's so funny. Your son, pretending to be you wearing your visor. I really didn't mean to ruin the fun but we have things to do around here. Yes I know my Liege. SoundSlasher still has a lot to learn. I know that Soundwave, it will take time.

Meanwhile I was watching our son playing a game on his sires other pad. Carrier I want to watch a video. I slid off and looked at the pad and scrolled through and found sparkling videos that Soundwave had downloaded for our son. Here, son. Thank you carrier. You're welcome. I walked over and sat on the chair at Soundwave's desk. I reached over and grabbed the energon and drinked it. Carrier could I have a visor mask just like sire. Hmm. I don't see why not. Why don't we surprise your sire with it? I think your uncle Shocky could make it for you. You want it just like your sires right. Yes carrier. Okay I will ask Shockwave.

Meanwhile Shockwave was busy when he received a message from you. He reached over and grabbed the pad and read the message. He chuckled. Sure I will make it. This is going to be good. He went and started making the visor. He carefully worked on the details. It took him 2 hours and he finally got it done. The visor worked just like Soundwave's. He then added a voice clip of his brother's voice. This is going to be fun. He chuckled. He got up and left.

I was reading something when the doors opened. I looked and saw Shockwave standing with a visor. He walked in. He looked over and saw SoundSlasher fast asleep. Here's the visor. And I also made it to work just like my brothers and I also added his voice to it. For SoundSlasher can sound just like him. Thank you Shockwave. Soon SoundSlasher was waking up. Yawns. Uncle Shocky. I turned. SoundSlasher you should be taking a nap. Sorry carrier. Oohoo, is that the visor? Please let me try it. I smiled. Wait. I have an idea. Why don't you hide from your sire. Oh gosh his shift is about over. Carrier what to do.

Hmm. Shockwave can you do me a favor? Hoo this is going to be good. Just like when we were kids. I'm in. Good. Take him to your lab. I'll tell Soundwave that I am busy and that he needs to pick him up. Right, let's go SoundSlasher. Shockwaev soon left with SoundSlasher. I went and started picking up stuff. I checked my internal clock and I noticed his shift was over. I smiled but kept my cool. I walked over and went into the washroom.