19

I turned around. Gasp. No Soundwave. Soundwave immediately collapsed to the ground. Energon leaking out of his body. Starscream what was the meaning of this. Megatron stood up still sore but he walked over and grabbed Starscream's face and started dragging him to the torture chamber. I lifted up Soundwave. I immediately carried him to the med bay. Knockout I need you in the med bay now. I approached the med bay and went inside.

Quickly put him on the berth. I sat him down. I slowly took his visor off. I noticed his eyes weren't bright like they were before. Soundwave no please don't off-line, on me. I need you. Knockout came over and had to put him in a stasis. I slowly saw Knockout hook my sparkmate to life support. Knockout got done in 1 hour. MoonRider, he is in stable condition as of right now. Please leave me be. I laid my helm down and started crying.

Knockout left and walked to Shockwave's room. He knocked on Shockwave's door. Come in. Hey shock. Can I speak to you out here alone? Sure. Here SoundSlasher, here's your bottle. Thank you Uncle Shocky. You're most very welcome. Shockwave got up and headed out. What's up? Hey I don't know if you heard. But Soundwave is in the med bay. He is hooked up to life support. What happened? Don't know. But Aargh. My Liege please. It won't happen again. LIKE I HEARD THAT BEFORE. He immediately walked out, his blade covered in energon and on his body. Knockout cell 3 needs a deep clean. Shockwave you need to be with MoonRider.

My Liege what happened. Please Soundwave is my brother. Sigh. Soundwave was struck in the chest by Starscream's missile. Okay but who's going to watch SoundSlasher? Because I can't have him see my brother or his father like that. Hmm. I'll watch him.

Shockwave immediately left. I was sitting right by my lover's side. Please Soundwave pull through this. I soon heard the doors open. Shockwave. I immediately got up and ran to him. Shh. It's okay. Look, I am here. Where's SoundSlasher? Lord Megatron is watching him. I nodded.

I walked over and sat next to Soundwave holding his hand. Shockwev walked over and sat on the other side. Look, MoonRider my brother is a tough mech. He will pull through this. Yes I know.

It has been about 5 days and no improvement. I kept visiting Soundwave and talking to him. Everyone was worried about me. But I can take care of myself. SoundSlasher has been asking for his sire. But I can't bring it to myself to tell him. I was sitting, I lifted my hand and held Soundwaves. I looked the other way until I felt servos trying to squeeze my hand. I turned. Gasp. Soundwave if you can hear me please squeeze my hand. I looked down and saw him trying to squeeze it. I slowly removed his visor. My handsome mech please open your eyes for me. I really miss your gorgeous purple eyes. Suddenly I saw him opening his optics. He slowly turned and looked down. I smiled. I missed you. I immediately comlinked Shockwave to come to the med bay. Shockwave was working when he got the message. He immediately dropped everything and ran to the med bay. Hey, watch it, Shockwave. Then move. He ran to the med bay. The doors opened and Shockwave immediately saw his brother awake. Shockwave sighs.