15

*Private Link With Shockwave And Soundwave*

*Shockwave: brother. I am watching my nephew. He walked out of your room. I went to your room. And MoonRider was completely passed out. I think she needs a break brother dear.*

*Soundwave: yes I know. It's been hard for her. I have been trying my best but with all the relics to decode. And oh scrap.*

*Shockwave: what is it?*

*Soundwave: I totally forgot it is almost close to our first anniversary. I may need your help brother.*

*Shockwave: of course.*

*Soundwave: thank you. I better get back to work.*

*Soundwave Disconnects The Private Link With His Brother Shockwave*

Soundwave ended the chat and continued working. He checked his internal clock and noticed it was almost close to his break. He stopped and paused where he was at. He used a ground bridge and went to his room. He walked in and saw his wife sleeping. He smiled and took off his visor he went over and took an energon cube. He sat down and started drinking it. MoonRider was fast asleep. She was sleeping until she had a nightmare of Soundwave getting killed. Hmm. No Soundwave no. Soundwave turned and put down his drink. He got up and walked over. No. Please don't. No. He bent down and started to wake her up. Honey hey sweet spark. Suddenly she jerked up. Gasp Soundwave. She threw her arms around him and started crying. There there. I am here. Oh Soundwave I thought you died. No, I am here. I am not going anywhere. He pulled her and looked at her and wiped her tears. Just letting you know that SoundSlasher is with my brother. Oh okay. You know Soundwave, it's almost close to our anniversary. Yes I know. I love it when I see your face. She lifted her hand and started tracing the lines on his face. He closed his eyes and smiled.

He looked down and noticed the time. I need to get back to work, my love. Anyways happy early anniversary my dear. He leaned forward and gave her a kiss. He was walking. Soundwave your visor. He turned, and smiled as he walked over to his desk to grab his visor. What would I do without you my love? Don't know. The doors opened and he walked out. Hmm. What should I get you Soundwave? Maybe I should ask your brother. She got up and walked out but bumped into someone she looked up and saw Megatron. Oh my Lord I am sorry. It's fine. Anyways, excuse me. I went my way and went to Shockwave's lab. I walked in and didn't see him. I headed into the room and walked near him. Hey Shockwave. Suddenly Shockwave jumped up and turned around. Jeez MoonRider don't do that, you are worse than my brother. Anyways, what brings you here?