12.17-12.18

Chapter 249 – Senior Brother (17)

Although there are rumors that there are several Mahayana cultivators hidden among the righteous path cultivators, in fact, there are not.

However, the great powerhouses who soared thousands of years ago left some treasures, allowing certain masters of the Spirit Division stage to exert their strength in the Mahayana stage.

There are even some ascended seniors' left behind treasures such as jade slips that seal the attacks of the Great Ascension stage masters.

It was because of these things that they dared to break into the demon cultivators' territory, and even had the confidence to kill Su Moxiu at Su Moxiu's Daoist Couple Ceremony.

But now... on the demon cultivators' side, there are even Mahayana stage masters?

They didn't know about it before!

Those righteous cultivators looked solemn, and at this time, Su Moxiu had already spotted them.

His luck was very good, he was about to kill Su Moran when he saw Su Moran.

Su Moxiu went back abruptly, grabbing Yan Jing Ze, before carrying Yan Jing Ze forward.

Yan Jing Ze sighed secretly.

He can sense Su Moxiu's constant stream of negative emotions, but although Su Moxiu's emotions are so negative, he's still reluctant to hurt him and is even helping him instead—he is carried and controlled by Su Mo Xiu, in the future, it will be easy to clear his name and return to the righteous side, and it will not affect the Xuan Ming Sect.

Su Moxiu grabbed Yan Jing Ze, indeed he had the idea of not wanting to make things difficult for the Xuan Ming Sect, but there were other reasons.

After grabbing Yan Jing Ze, he quickly moved forward and said, "I will kill Su Moran in front of you."

Yan Jing Ze said: "Okay."

Su Moxiu glared at him and rushed towards the righteous path cultivators.

He soon came in front of the righteous path cultivators.

"Su Moxiu?" Master Qing Yang and the Su family ancestor exclaimed in unison. When Su Moxiu was in the Xuan Ming Sect before, not mentioning his divine sense, his cultivation was only in the Nascent Soul stage.

But now, he is already a Mahayana stage cultivator!

No wonder he can become the Demon Sovereign! How did he cultivate?

No matter how Su Moxiu cultivated, such a powerful demon cultivator must be removed as soon as possible!

Su Moxiu's current strength is still one level higher than Yan Jing Ze's, but he didn't seal Yan Jing Ze's cultivation base, but just threw Yan Jing Ze on a big stone next to him.

When he threw him, he even used his demonic energy, so that Yan Jing Ze could sit down smoothly on that big stone.

Then, he attacked Su Moran.

While attacking, he kept his eyes on Yan Jing Ze—if Yan Jing Ze goes to save Su Moran, he will split Su Moran into five pieces and then seal Yan Jing Ze's cultivation completely, and no longer let Yan Jing Ze have a chance to escape from him!

Of course, Yan Jing Ze didn't save Su Moran.

But he was very alert at the moment, frowning and looking at the righteous path cultivators—if Su Moxiu is in danger, he will save Su Moxiu immediately!

It was too late, Su Moxiu's attack had already been launched, and those righteous path cultivators, too, had realized that Su Moxiu was going to kill Su Moran.