9.18-9.19

Chapter 194 – Rich Second Generation (18)
Father Yan's mood is particularly complicated.

Although Lu Jingxiu has a disability, he should not be underestimated. Even most people feel that he is cold and distrustful and not to be messed with.

Father Yan dare not offend him.

Therefore, when Yan Jing Ze yelled at home that he was in the "top position", Father Yan was worried that he would offend Lu Jingxiu. If Lu Jingxiu finds that he is targeted by his son, he will definitely be angry!

When he met with Lu Jingxiu today and heard Lu Jingxiu confess that he was with his son, his first reaction was that his son was coaxed by Lu Jingxiu, and he might even have been eaten clean by Lu Jingxiu.

His stupid son was probably eaten to death by Lu Jingxiu, so he helped Lu Jingxiu and put all the blame on himself in front of the family, saying that he wanted to chase Lu Jingxiu.

It is impossible for a parent to be comfortable in this situation, so he was a little angry at the time.

It's just that when he was angry, Lu Jingxiu fainted.

Now...

Father Yan was shocked.

So, it was not that Lu Jingxiu ate his son clean, but his son ate Lu Jingxiu clean?

To be honest, as long as the two are equally in love, his son can find a boyfriend like Lu Jingxiu, he feels that his son burned a high joss stick and got lucky.

He was angry before, mainly because his son turned to Lu Jingxiu, but in turn lied to them, and worried that Lu Jingxiu was coaxing his son in order to get the support of the Yan family.

But at this moment, he was not angry at all.

Lu Jingxiu confessed to him before that his assets were not much worse than that of the Yan family's, which means that Yan's is not that important to him at all.

And Lu Jingxiu is like this...

Father Yan couldn't help but say "f*ck" in his heart.

His son was too powerful, he even took down Lu Jingxiu.

Looking at Lu Jingxiu's appearance, this person obviously has a deep-rooted affection for his son.

Father Yan sat up straight and looked admiringly at his son who was driving.

His son's face is full of anxiety, looks nothing out of the ordinary, the child is also very stupid, a little silly.

Why did Lu Jingxiu fall in love with him?

Because his son was stupid?

He heard that some smart people like to find a stupid partner.

Father Yan has been looking at his son with incredible eyes, and occasionally when he goes to look at Lu Jingxiu, he is full of tenderness.

To be honest, he is so satisfied with such a daughter-in-law...

Yan Jing Ze took Lu Jingxiu to the private hospital that the Yan family often goes to.

When he arrived at the hospital, Lu Jingxiu was already much better and opened his eyes in a daze. Looking at him, his whole mind was obviously still not awake.

"Jingxiu, we are in the hospital, let's have a check-up," Yan Jing Ze said.

Lu Jingxiu glanced at Yan Jing Ze in a daze, without speaking.

There was chaos in his mind, and he couldn't remember anything at this time, he just subconsciously reached out his hand to Yan Jing Ze.

He picked him up with his arms.