1.6

When sister Yan went out at night, Yan Jing Ze took Grandma Jiang to settle down in a small hotel in the county. The next day, he took Grandma Jiang to the city and got on the high-speed train.

He took care of Grandma Jiang very well-the old lady was totally unguarded to him. She just listened to whatever he said which made things easier for him.

After a day's travel, on Friday night, they arrived in the city where A University was located.

On the way, they sat on the high-speed train for six hours which was particularly tiring, but everything around Grandma Jiang was completely new to her. They were something she had never seen before, so she was very excited and energetic.

Yan ling Ze sent her to the house he rented and went to a nearby store to buy two hot and spicy dishes.

People in the village like to eat spicy foods. When he went to pick up the old lady, he saw the old lady's unfinished meal-some chili boiled potatoes. So he thought the old lady liked to eat spicy foods. As for spicy food, it's unhealthy but it doesn't hurt to eat it once in a while.

As expected, the old lady liked spicy food very much and kept saying that she had never eaten such delicious food.

He accompanied the old lady after eating. It was already nine o'clock in the evening when Yan Jing Ze rode the second-hand bicycle he just bought and hurried to Jiang Ping Xiu's carwash shop.

These days, he has been chatting with Jiang Ping Xiu on his mobile phone.

Jiang Ping Xiu always responded to his message as soon as possible. The chat page always showed that Jiang Ping Xiu was 'typing' but Jiang Ping Xiu seldom took the initiative to send him a message.

This made Yan Jing Ze feel a little unpleasant.

The child was being too careful!

Blame the original owner for being such a scum!

On Friday nights, the business of the carwash shop is always very good. Many people will have their cars cleaned on this night which will be convenient for going out on weekends.

Jiang Ping Xiu kept busy but he was very happy-tomorrow is Saturday, Jing Ze will come to see him!

He hasn't seen Jing Ze in a week and he especially wants to see him.

After finally drying a car, Jiang Ping Xiu took a look at his mobile phone and saw that there was no unread message.

Yan Jing Ze should be very busy. But since Yan Jing Ze said that he would come to see him tomorrow then he just had to wait.

He also has good news to tell Yan Jing Ze.

It's getting cold now and washing the cars has become harder. The Boss's wife paid him a 500-yuan salary. He can give Yan Jing Ze more money next month in case Yan Jing Ze already spent all of his money by buying him so many things.

Putting the phone back in his pocket, Jiang Ping Xiu secretly looked at himself in the rearview mirror of the car.

This week, he used the shampoo that Yan Jing Ze bought for him. He also used the cream that Yan ling Ze bought for him. Both of these things worked well.

Now his hair is not as hard as when he washed it with soap before, and the small cracks on his face are much better.

He felt better.

"Brother Jing Ze, will you like it?'

"Jiang Ping Xiu, are you looking in the mirror?" Xiao Zhang asked in surprise when he saw Jiang Ping Xiu's movements.