Arc 3 The Star

Chapter Forty – The Star (1)

Here is a very spacious living room, with sofas and coffee tables on one side of the room, very cozy, with five people sitting on the sofas, and all kinds of filming equipment on the other side, and a dozen or so people tinkering with the equipment.

There's filming going on here...no, there's no filming going on right now, the real filming will start later.

    Because of this, the five people sitting on the sofa are all doing their own things.

    One of the petite-looking girls was studying the makeup on her face and complained dejectedly: "I have one eyelash that didn't stick well..."

    Another very charming, bumpy woman was putting sunscreen on herself: "Don't bother with your eyelashes. You're going to shoot outdoors and put on some sunscreen!"

The other three are all men, of these three, one in his forties, looking a bit fierce, one looks less than 20 years old, he looks like the most popular flower boy among many people nowadays. Now both of them are playing mobile phones, and the last one...

He was a twenty-four or twenty-five-year-old, tall and handsome man, who was also the most famous of the five, Yan Jing Ze.

    Yan Jing Ze has suddenly become popular in the past two years.

    He was already twenty-three when he became popular. Compared to other small fresh meats, he was quite old, but he was still popular, very popular.

This is because he has an outstanding appearance, but also because he works hard enough, and in the past three years, he has been working almost non-stop. He participated in a lot of variety shows, and also made a lot of TV dramas, frequently appearing in front of the audience, and also created a sunny and cheerful, self-reliant persona, especially likeable.

    Probably because he usually worked too hard and the schedule was too tight, he leaned on the sofa and fell asleep.

    "Ji Cheng Xiu is here, everyone prepare to take a shot of him coming in." At this moment, someone came in through the door and greeted the people in the room.

    The two girls quickly put on mascara and sunscreen. The two men who were playing with mobile phones also put their phones and sat upright. Among them, the cute boy who was less than twenty years old also said to Yan Jing Ze: "Yan Jing Ze, wake up."

    Yan Jing Ze wakes up.

    When he woke up, he found that he had become the focus of countless people. Yan Jing Ze was shocked, but he did not lose his composure. He even seemed to be very accustomed to all of this. He smiled: "Sorry, I fell asleep."

    Yan Jing Ze's performance was impeccable, but in fact, his heart was pounding.

    All of this before him was completely foreign to him.

    He traversed!

    He doesn't know who he is, and he has no memory of before traversing, but he knows that he has traversed, and looking at it now, he seems to be dressed as an actor, or someone engaged in acting?

    What is he going to do? He knows nothing about these!

    More importantly, he has no memory of the original owner!

    He has no idea what to do next!

    Yan Jing Ze felt that his head hurts a bit. Just as he didn't know what to do, he heard a person wearing a peaked cap say: "That's it, I count down to five, and we will start shooting, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Start!"