6.2

Chapter 102 – The President (2)

The time when Yan Jing Ze crossed over, Dong Qinglin has been distant from the original owner for almost three months and has been very close to another man. The original owner was jealous and couldn't sleep at night, and felt very uncomfortable.

As for Jian Yunxiu...

Yan Jing Ze opened the dialogue window with "Old Cai" again.

After transferring from the middle school where he met Jian Yunxiu, the original owner did not go to another middle school but stayed at home to be taught by a tutor. After studying this way for a year, he took a good high school entrance examination. He met Old Cai in that high school and they became best friends.

Originally named Cai Heng, Old Cai was a rich second-generation like the original owner. When the original owner raised Dong Qinglin as a substitute, Old Cai felt that the original owner was crazy—even if he couldn't catch up with the original, he didn't need to spend so much money to raise a substitute.

But the original owner insisted. Later, seeing Dong Qinglin's well-behaved attitude, he also introduced Dong Qinglin to Old Cai.

Over time, without knowing what was going on, Old Cai's impression of Dong Qinglin got better and better. He even began to persuade the original owner to forget Jian Yunxiu and live with Dong Qinglin.

Of course, at that time, the original owner was still thinking of Jian Yunxiu, and he refused to agree until Jian Yunxiu's black material was everywhere.

Just a week ago, a big event happened in the entertainment industry.

The police received a report and destroyed a nest involved in illegal crimes called "Heaven on Earth". In the course of their duties, they also arrested many famous stars in the entertainment industry.

These celebrities gathered in the "Heaven on Earth" to take drugs, and... In short, when these people were pulled out, their clothes were not properly worn, and there were even delirious female celebrities who rushed to the police fully naked.

Then it was called a group of demons.

Jian Yunxiu... is also inside.

He was filmed when he was taken out of "Heaven on Earth" by the police. It was the video that made Yan Jing Ze fall in love at first sight before.

This video has long been circulating everywhere.

Who is Jian Yunxiu?

He is the most famous pianist in China. He has won many international awards, held many solo concerts, and even played the piano at the opening ceremonies of some important international competitions!

He is also a well-known composer and singer. He doesn't take the path of the entertainment industry, but he writes his own songs, which are highly praised in the industry and have also won many awards.

When he was only 17 or 18 years old, some very famous pianists and singers abroad began to call him "little prince". Today, he is recognized as one of the top musicians in the domestic music industry, and they call him "The Little Prince of Music".

In addition to this, Jian Yunxiu also has a very good family background.

Although he never mentions his family members, netizens have already picked it up. He is the son of Jian Qishan, chairman of Detai Pharmaceuticals.

To be talented, to have good looks, to have a family background...

No matter how low-key Jian Yunxiu is, his popularity is still very high.