5.2-5.10

Chapter Seventy-Four – Little White Face (2)

"Zhou Wenxiu is really here!" The beautiful girl beside Yan Jing Ze said excitedly, and looked at Yan Jing Ze: "Jing Ze, we'll have to ask you to cooperate with the act later."

Acting? What kind of drama? The question flashed through his mind, his head was dizzy, and some memories suddenly appeared in his mind.

It was the memory that belonged to the original owner.

The original owner... is a scum!

He actually wore a scumbag!

This person is also named Yan Jing Ze, he is a native of H City.

His family is well-off, and he is the only child in the family. Since he was a child, he was loved by his parents, paternal grandparents, and maternal grandparents, and had everything he wanted.

But he wasn't raised to be a little overlord, he was raised to be... a delicate flower.

The original owner did not like to walk when he was a child, so the family will carry him. Didn't want to eat on his own, the family will feed, will not wear clothes and shoes, the family will help.

Even when he studied, under the pampering of his family, he never lived in school. He was always taken care of, even when he was in college. He went to a school close to home, and his father picked him up every day!

What's even better is that he's good looking!

People always give preferential treatment to good-looking people. When he was a child, he was like a white jade doll. His teachers and classmates liked him. When he grew up, he was even more handsome and unrestrained, so that even if he doesn't know anything, just stand there and there will be countless girls who will help him and give him things one after another.

In short, with the favor of his family and a good face, the twenty-one years before him had been smooth sailing, and the years to come... If the end times did not come, maybe it would not be too bad.

He didn't study very well, he only got a low-level undergraduate degree in H City, but he was good-looking and sweet. At the same time, because of being too lazy, he didn't want to go to work after graduation, so he started webcasting from his freshman year.

He chatted with people on the live broadcast and coaxed the girls who watched the live broadcast to get a lot of rewards every day. After he started to be a beauty blogger, his fans became more and more.

Although he likes to enjoy and buy all kinds of luxury goods, the money he earns and the subsidies from his family are enough to spend.

He even caught a Bai Fumei, planning to marry her and let her raise him in the future.

The original owner planned his life very well, ready to live a lifetime of ease, but unfortunately... the end of the world came.

Although the original owner was in college, he went home every night. When the end of the world came, he and his parents and grandparents were at home.

The fact that none of the five members of their family turned into zombies is something to be thankful for, but it's not so easy to survive.

In particular, the original owner was pampered since childhood, and after the advent of the end times, he only knew how to eat and drink, but was not willing to do anything.

He was a young man in his early twenties who simply did not dare and refused to go out. It was always the original owner's father, who was in his fifties, who went out to find food.